Sanji

Its been a month after that trio left. People think if somebody leaves and never comes back then you will feel very sad but who ever said I'm normal. I stopped checking for demons and monsters under my bed at a very young age since they are not that dumb,they don't hid in a childs bed but in the head. Their voices always echoed in my head that will give me bad headaches that i alway and will forever hate. They never rest and they are always so bothersomes,people find their solutions by telling others but I'm not that person that will tell my emotions if their no paper and pencil.
(If u feel like telling or talking about to someone about ur problem is better then ok but im not like that so sorry)
Even if i live in the outskirts of town where everything is quiet it can become very loud when the Autumn comes. Since its when the humans start hunting for mixeds and food.

It was a windy and chilly Autumn day the leaves were swaying and bears were getting ready. I was on my daily hunting for supplies routine that included looking for wood,berries and herbs plus getting my crops for the winter and drying the meat supplies for the winter. Yeah,i only go to town for anything that i need if i run out or even for treats that a specific and tools but other than that i only stay at home.

I thought it was going to be a normal day but no. I heard gunshots when i was caring my wood and then i heard a scream. I drop my wood stack and ran to the scream but i was a bit late so i was behind two men that were infront of a mixed fox that had blonde hair and swirly eyebrows and it was at verge of tears. The fox held its ground and growl as a threat to the thugs, but the thugs were not scare since they saw the hungry weak state of the fox that was also trap in a bear trap. They were about to proceed but i knocked them out by touching their pressure points. They fell to the ground but one could still move so i did the normal thing i thought and was chop his head. I was never with the humans so i did not really know what was right or wrong but what i did felt so right. After i chopped the thugs head i pull out some berries and try giving it to the shivering fox. But instead it looked scared and growled at me. I sigh on his action and notice that his foot was getting purple and was bleeding. I get closer without caring the fox warning and try to take off the bear trap out of the fox leg. I really didn't care about my well being so i really didn't notice when the fox bit me in the neck and held on to me and grip into my back with tears in his eyes.

After a while i took out the trap and i was bleeding a bit from the neck since a hurt fox bit me. The fox was crying in pain since it was not able to walk properly and it was in pain. I grab him by the sides and he bites my neck again "you can bite my neck all you want until we get to my house so i can fix you but until then trust me". After i said those words he loosen up on the bite and held me.

We got to my house in no time since i jogged. I lay him down on the couch and get my med kit. When i got back i see him looking at me i walk to him before i put a piece of cloth in his mouth. "This procedure may not be nice so bite on that if you feel pain" he nod before i started to disinfect his wound and got my needle and thread ready so i could stitch up his foot since it was a huge cut. After that i bandaged the area so no germs or bacteria can get in. I was about to tell him that it was finish but i see him asleep and having tears streaming down his face. I just sigh before i carry him gently to my room so he sleep while i go into a guest bedroom. But a certain hand grabs my arm "please don't leave" i sigh again before groaning and putting the covers up so i could get under them. Get into my comfiest position but some certain arms start hugging.

The next morning

The next morning was hell since the fox known as Sanji thought he was going to be able to walk but the moment he got out of the cover it was the moment that he felt pain. And was not afraid to show it so he screamed and woked up a sleepy (M/n) who literally jumped out of the bed.

After that they ate breakfast and chatted a bit.
After eating they started to do the daily routine except Sanji who stayed behind who was not able to walk well.

After a few weeks he was able to walk and will mostly follow (M/n) and started to eat better. He even started to lay (M/n) lap when he wanted to get pet.

"Hey um (M/n) why did you help me?" (M/n looked at Sanji before looking at the starry night sky. "I always liked helping animals but however when it comes to the mixeds i only see them as everybody else, not a slave nor a animal but a human, so everytime i see a mixed i always see a normal person but with animal feature that i don't care". (M/n) felt drops of water sliding on his lap before abruptly Sanji stood up. "WHY DO YOU SEE ME AS A HUMAN,DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW I TREATED YOU,YOU SUPPOSE TO HATE ME,HATE ME,Hate me" he kept punching my chest while i gave him a hug. I rubbed his back in circles before putting my chin on top of his head. After a while he stopped and without knowing i knew that his time  was soon to come when he had to leave.

Its so funny that i know that he knows that he has to leave because of the migration. The migration that each and whichever fox takes to find better food and mates. Might as well start packing some supplies for him.

Later that night
Sanji pov
Man i hate leaving him. I want to stay but the migration comes very rare times in a fox lives since some get it early age and some get it at a very late age. So i have to leave him but (M/n) i promise when i come back i will be stronger and better so i can ask you to be my mate. That's a promise (M/n),and when i make a promise i always remember it. I was about to leave but at the end of the bedside i see a small bag with a note in the outside. I open the note and it states:

Dear Sanji,
I know that you may leave later or soon, i made this bag with supplies that you may need in your journey.
Sanji i hope a safe journey

Sincerely
                (M/n)

I wanted to stay but i had to go. I slowly walk to the window of the bedroom and turn around before i take a last look and jump out to the wilderness. I will come back some day (M/n),I will.