Mario and Luigi and Princess Peach

Dark: Hey guys sorry for not updating but here's a short story on how my life is

-------

Dark: WATTPAD 

Wattpad: DARK

School: Dark time to go on our date

Wattpad: Who is he?

Dark: that was about to say I cant go out with you, my parents say I'm spending to much time with you instead of my studies

School smirks 

Wattpad: But I thought we had a connection

Dark: sorry

School: Bye loser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S Vivi is a I dont know still thinking so I'm not referring her as a Mixed nor a human still thinking

------------

"Ace" a widespread of jaw drops of the crew could be seen when Ace came told that he was the older brother of Luffy. Even (M/n) but the surprise was just starting since when Luffy got lost on the desert island and tried to find the ship he somehow meant a certain someone's older sister. 

When Luffy was just walking by Smoker saw him and was chasing him down but a certain white-haired was passing through and as a Pirate, she had to run her ass as hell. Why well wolfs on the other side somehow have a greater sense of smell just as a K9 but not as good as those that were born and raised in the wild. So the chase when on when the two meant it was with "WHO ARE YOU?" LUFFY" ANGEL" NICE TEETH" THANKS" and that was it before both vanished out of the sight of Smoker who somehow tried to sniffed them out but they went running the other way and hid. 

A few moments later

"OMG that was scary" I never knew that will happen," You think?!" then there was an awkward silence. "Wanna go and take a drink?"Sugoii I'm HUNGRY" I know a place not far from here that will fill that empty spot all whole" Are you sure?"Yes". Bot walked into a restaurant, JUST KIDDING THEY FLUNG THEMSELVES TO THE RESTAURANT CREATING A BIG HOLE. While disturbing a certain wolfs when they were about to have a battle but were flunged. "FOOD" COOKIE" and both duo sat down and ate while drinking Luffy then asked, "Whats with the giant holes?" YOU MADE IT" I did" Yeah when we were shot right to the door" Thank you". All the people left and the duo dint notice since one was focused on eating food while the other one was eating her cookies. And then came Smoker "MUGIWARA" Angel got tensed but she had a few cookies to finish she was finishing them at a fast pace "STOP EATING MUGIWARA" in the head of Luffy he was thinking on where did he saw him again until he remembers that they were running away and by reflexes he spit his food out "SMOKY". Angel did the opposite she grabbed by the neck of Luffy before Luffy finished eating and was being dragged "Why me?" I'm not full" ARE YOU KIDDING ME". 

In the end, Luffy was able to get back to the ship with Angel on his hands. (M/n) at that time was working on a new invention till he saw her

Well, how did he knew it was her well no one is eyeless like his sister and no girl will be that tomboy or like short hair

Well, how did he knew it was her well no one is eyeless like his sister and no girl will be that tomboy or like short hair. And also Half demon Mixeds show their teeth and having a demon Mixed are very rare and powerful. In an instant, he jumped from the top building mast where Zoro was training. "(M/N)!!" (M/n) didn't care what happens to him, but to hug his older sister and know she was safe was all that matters. Angel had no idea who they were so she just gave smile and a wave before bowing "Thank you for saving me" Luffy smiled and laughed while the other crew members were scared by the row of sharp teeth that were showing. But a certain (h/c) colored crew member went slamming down on Angel "ONI CHAN" (M/N)" dust covered the deck and after that (M/n) could be found on top of Angel with tears streaming down his face. Before he hugged Angel "Baka Nei chan" while that happen nobody noticed the glares that the crew was giving.

Nami: Who is this man? He better not steals my Oni-chan.

Zoro: I'm protecting (M/n)

Sanji: Why did he make (M/n) cried, that bastard

Ace: Who is this guy?

Luffy: Why is (M/n) hugging him and not me, that so unfair

Vivi: scary teeth, scary

Usopp: I'm having a new disease and its called Scary Demon Mixed Disease

Ducky: Quack Quack

Chopper: What a strange Mixed?

Angel then lifted (M/n) like if he was holding a child while rubbing his back 

"Hi I'm Angel the sister of (M/n)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANGELS BACK thought she was dead THINK AGAIN

Vote

Comment 

Dark out