It's okay...

Oni-chan just gave up his life for me

Why did he have to do it

why

"(M/N)!!" I see my older sister Angel who somehow had her left eye but kept the other one the same color. And before she knew it I hugged her very tightly like if she was about to leave me "w-wheres Dark, (M/n)?" and somehow the mention off that name brought tears to me. I gripped even harder on Angel "I-I'm s-sorry" I felt droplets on my back and then I felt some hands wrap against my body. "Its okay (M/n) he was always going to risk our lives anyway and he was already dead" w-wait what do you mean d-dying?" He had a deadly disease that is almost like the white disease but instead, it's the black disease he had black spots showing and growing around his bod but somehow he had that demon magic that made it look like he wasn't suffering but he was" How did you found out?" I saw him one time cut the black spot out of his hand but when he did, the black was inside him and that part of the black made the blood black as well" So why did he had a serious or happy face?" so no hope could be lost, that's why? But you did a good job and now he won't need to suffer from that disease, its okay now". (M/n) still had tears but happy tears and without notice, his left eye changed color from his normal (h/c) color "OH SHIT" what happen Nei-chan" Y-You have his eye" yeah my fucking idiot Dad took my eye before"oh well you better go training" Why?" That eye can make any person die by the word or by using it, but the die part can be any word" wait what" look". Angel then grabbed (M/n) before taking him to the ground "ok say something to this plant" Grow" the plant didn't change "try again" Grow" but nothing grew and a sinister smile appeared on Angel "if Dark was here he could make it grow in mere seconds" that made (M/n) snap. Tears spilled "GROW" the plant grew to a beautiful tree "Bravo (M/n) you did it", (M/n) swiped the tears and smiled "I-I did it" and ran to Angel's arms and smiled "I DID IT LIKE ONI-CHAN" Angel smile "Almost"."What do you mean almost? I did it like Oni-Chan" No baka, he did it on the first try while you did it on the third "NANI!!".

In a couple of weeks, he got in control of the power that he got. He stayed with Angel since he felt like she was going to leave but one day he wanted to go on an adventure and that same day bad luck struck him. The Parasite took over and made her get sick but she kept on going until we were at the station and by that time she looked like a Mixed. And when we had a few meters left she was shot through the chest, I was horrified and just stood their shocked while she stood back up and in a distorted tone she said "LeAvE" I didn't want to leave but then she threw a flame ball and it was in front of me and a giant wall of fire formed. In the other side, i could hear "WE GOT THE MIXED BITCH"LETS SELL HER" I put my hand through the flame but I only got burnt and before I knew it an invisible force pushed me and then wind made me enter the door of the rail cart and in the cart I was alone. 

Angel pov

"Let's have some fun!!!"

a few days later

After that, I grew taller and wore a black cloak on. I was walking on a certain island and a Neko was on the ground crying while she was smiling with a straw hat on her head. My dear sister was in front of me and she was finally free from that goddam Noble. I was about to reach her but a hand was about to reach her "push" and the trio was then pushed. "HEY WHAT THE HELL?" but Ignore the fox and I crouch to the Neko "HEY WHATS YOur problem..." I smiled under the cloak "hey sis"

"Oni- Chan"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was suppose to be updated 2-3 hours ago but went to see Tokyo Ghoul, Movie 

Sorry

may include the storyline

Vote

Comment

Dark Out