Slave part 2

Crocodile glared at Robin while Robin smiled before kissing (M/n) on the lips and leaving with a sly smile. (M/n) was confused but kept on reading but was made to stand up by the collar of his neck "You have no feelings for her?" it was hard to breathe to (M/n) but he said "No". Crocodile wanted to continue the discussion but a jokers laughter caught his eardrums "Fufufu Crocodile it's that your new slave" (M/n) body then somehow started to move since it gave him a huge piece of strength and made Crocodile move off of him and made him land right in front of the Joker. Crocodile growled but a certain Hawk came through the window "I was called for a waste of time" said Minhawk the Hawk mixed. "No, you weren't, you came to meet the new warlord and the brother of D.D.L.R." Mihawk gave a smirk before returning to his normal poker face "Fufufu Dont make me laugh" said a flamingo. "I'm serious and with him, we will be able to open the portal to the demon world and take over the humans" a loud chuckle from Domflango made the Croc grin flatten to an upside down smirk. "This slave that you got at a bidding will help us find the door to the demon realm HAHAHA" in (M/n) he kept questioning who was this D.D.L.R person. But Fate said fuck you and at that moment a cookie monster came to the door "Ah Miss Childs Play welcome to the Party". Angel smiled but the moment it was meant with those (e/c) eyes she pulled two shotguns with sea stone bullets that she made "Mr.0 mind explaining why you have (M/n) on your disposition" Who?" The kid that your calling a slave is MY GOD DAM LITTLE BROTHER SO YOU BETTER LET GO OF HIM". (M/n) blushed before he ran to Angel who was glaring daggers that made the two warlords nervous even Mihawk and that's telling you something. "Ms.Childs Play he is the key to opening the doorway to the demon realm" He is my brother and who is this D.D.L.R." No one knows but he has been writing books of the demon realm, here take a look" Crocodile haded a book to Angel. Angel looked at the book and so did (M/n) and both had their eyes widen before turning back to their poker face "What a dumb book, here have it back" before Angel threw it to Croc who grabbed with his sand before it formed to its hand. However, in the top of their heads both (M/n) and Angel thought "that's the handwriting of Dark" and Angel remembered what the D.L.R stand for since Dark is known to code and write in different languages and he was an expert in decrypting his things since a child. Angel then pushed both Mihawk and (M/n) out of the room "w-what?" I have to talk to them privately be done in a few moments".

After that, there was an awkward silence before the hawk pulled on the clothing of (M/n) and made him follow him. At a room that was called a living room Hawk sat on a chair and with a brush on his hand while spreading his wings. (M/n) understood what he had to do and that was to brush these wings till they were nice and soft and clean. Mihawk just smirked thinking he outdid this worthless slave but was wrong by the moment he felt a slight brush going through his wings. It was gentle and soothing so Mihawk gave into the brush and it was even soft in the tips. "Where did you learn to do this?" I did many jobs and in some certain jobs i had to brush wings and make them spotless and soft" (M/n) did this for an hour enjoying the silence and so did Mihawk that somehow got used and enjoyed the presence of (M/n) but a certain Joker came into the room "Fufufu Minhawk never did I thought to see you enjoy something by a slave". MIhawk just glared before standing up and holding onto the piece of the shirt of (M/n) showing that he wanted him to follow him but he was stopped by Domflamingo. "If you want him to follow you then that must mean that he was good at doing his work" he then sat on the chair pulling down his big pink fur coat before revealing two huge pink wings. "Let's see how he can do it with these" (M/n) just sigh while MIhawk just looked in disgust since it had bits of dirt and trash could be seen stuck in between the tip and through the feathers.

Two goddam hours, yeah that how long it took for the huge pink wings to be nice and soft again like a newborns wings, pure and soft. "Domflamingo smiled and flapped his wings a bit "Fufufu you have a talent, mind working with me?" (M/n) plopped a green apple lollipop while giving a swirly lollipop to Mihawk who somehow enjoyed it.

(How did I found this fun fact well look up Minhawk as a child if you cant then here you go

the hawk has a sweet tooth)

"He's not working for you but for me" Fufufu Hawkeyes who ever mention you in the equation?" Croc then came "He's my slave" but oh hehe. Hell came loose because a certain sister came walking down the halls with papers on her hands before hearing those three words and having flames cover her body "Who does he belong to?" a wicked smile could be seen on her face "I'm his sibling and he belongs to me and only me so, Fuck off" while she flipped the bird at them. The men glared at her while noticing the eyes of admiration on (M/n) eyes who looked at Angel

all the men then thought 

"I have to get on her good side"

Without knowing a fill of Danger was coming

Extended ending

Robin pov

News headlights

"Blackbeard was killed by an inhuman strength with a single blow to the chest while draining of his life force was gone and so did it happen to his companions however it was also bitten from the inside till it left a huge hole from the inside to the outside"

??? pov

this body has been very useful and never knew how flesh tasted so good

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is this ??? person and when will I get back to anime and not too much homework

Stay tuned this week 

Until next time 

Vote

Comment

Dark out