Close to the end

When days seemed to be nice and friendly it was then coming to end.And it was going to be nice but some problems came up that he couldn't attend the meeting of meeting up the warlords but in the distance he could see Luffy, Kid, and Law all chatting and with that he went to them walking and taking small steps until he saw Kid all over his dear sister named Hancock and with furry he was almost going to show his tail. But regain his senses and ran kicked Kid who was about to touch Hancock the crews saw this and thought it was an attack from the enemy but when they saw (M/n) holding close Hancock oh that's when hell broke loose. Law taught he had already lost him and so did everybody and in everybody's imagination they were expecting a kiss but what happened was the opposite and that was a tight hug that even surprised Hancock, "Oni-chan". That's when everybody was facepalmed and even the two girls of Luffy's group. With one swift movement, Robin and Nami went to (M/n) "ONI-CHAN tell me you love me more than those two women over there" He's my Oni-Chan I meant him first" Dear navigator sorry to tell you but im the one that had more time with him than all of you".Nami and Robin glared at each other and Hancock even joined the fight "He saved me from the Marines" Well he took me home" Oh yeah he helped me pay the beli and took care of me in an inn" Dear Nami I was with him in his own house" both Nami and Hancock gasped and was taken aback since both never entered his house. And with a calm smile (M/n) spoke: "girls time to stop and I love you all equally and who wants a kiss from there older brother". The trio stopped and said, "IN THE MOUTH" sure as you wish dear sisters" while this happened the boys were burning in jealousy from the so-called siblings that (M/n) had. Sanji, on the other hand, was getting heartbroken by the minute since (M/n) was kissing beautiful ladies. This Sister and brother relationship kept on going on until a certain call to a certain den den mushi was made. "Hello who is this?" in the other end of the line was Angel who was smirking "Time to come home dear little brother" (M/n) den den mushi made a click and a sorry smile was made "hey little sis's I need to go home so see ya around until next time" said a running away (M/n) that ran to the opposite direction that was father from them and in the mist he was then hidden away. While walking (M/n) felt something excite him and feel very scared at the same time. He ran to the feeling and when getting closer he saw a certain male.

When getting a better look to the male that was in the mist (M/n) smiled and ran but when getting closer he saw that the hand was rotten by the dark spiral black stripe that covered Darks hand and at that moment things became dangerous

When getting a better look to the male that was in the mist (M/n) smiled and ran but when getting closer he saw that the hand was rotten by the dark spiral black stripe that covered Darks hand and at that moment things became dangerous. By a certain white-haired male that was grabbing (M/n) by the neck "Well if isn't my son that escaped to me so many times". In brim in tears (M/n) held onto the cold arm that was holding him tight by the collar of his neck and in sobs he spoke "g-get o-out of him" and with a smile Father looked straight to the eyes of those (e/c) eyes "No" before throwing him to the other side of the island where a fight was broken out between the Marines and the Pirates but the moment that (M/n) made it there he was passed out.

================================================================================================

Comment on which person i should start the one shot like Male x Ace or something and the great ending is coming yay and check out my new stories 

Vote 

Comment

Dark out