Stuck

Person: Dark what makes inspired even more and when are we getting Law or Kid or even Franky?

Dark: next Chapter were getting Franky and if I get 10 votes I may add Law or even Kid but the thing that's motivating is this

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well after a rude introduction at the bathhouse of Crocodile casino and a half-naked (M/n). Luffy and the crew came in through the roof with Vivi by their side "CROCODILE". (M/n) was enjoying the nice warm bath and so was Crocodile but it had to be the Straw Hats. When the crew saw the state on where they were Vivi and Nami both turned around and hide their face while (M/n) went and made Crocodile stand and wrap him in a towel. "CROC DONT EVEN DARE TO SHOW THE FAMILY JEWELS TO MY SISTER AND IM THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOWS THEM" Croc blushed by this action and (M/n) had tick marks on his head. The guys then check how big it was and were surprised at the length and blush while Nami covers Vivis eyes.(M/n) then ran up to Luffy before he pointed fingers "AND YOU, LUFFY GIVE US 10 GOD DAMN MINUTES TO CHANGE ME AND CROC MAN OVER HERE" (M/n) the moved everybody outside before he instantly changed. "Okay now we're ready " some crew members facepalmed (M/n) came. 

"COULDNT YOU GUYS EVEN WAIT AFTER WE FINISHED" We didn't know" Yeah Oni-Chan, Luffy slingshot himself and somehow we came the moment that you two were in the bath"

"COULDNT YOU GUYS EVEN WAIT AFTER WE FINISHED" We didn't know" Yeah Oni-Chan, Luffy slingshot himself and somehow we came the moment that you two were in the bath". (M/n) just tsked "Im here to kick Crocodiles ass" (M/n) just stood up and checked a piece of paper. Ace in his head thought "A vivre card" (M/n) then stood walking away "You guys solve your problems but i have to go see ya back on the ship". 

"SLAVE" (M/N)!!!" in a moment he left. 

Somewhere close and moment later

"So we only need to take these to the revolutionaries" Yes" You backstabbing your own Boss" Yes" Why?" Money and cookies" (M/n) just facepalmed his face to the actions of his older sister. The duo came to an alleyway where the hearing of the breath could be the only thing heard Before a top hat and a girl with brownish hair in a cloak appeared. "Do you have what we requested" Yes here my slave will give it to you" Angel then pushed forward (M/n) who glared back at his older sister while mouthing "Liar" before he saw the marks on the top hat and the top hat looked into the (e/c) color eyes and almost got lost into it if it wasn't for the help of Koala who bumped into him "Thank you". (M/n) just nod before he moved back to his sister who somehow had a peach "Eat we have a long way to walk, slave" (M/n) just bowed before taking a bite out of his peach "let's go".

Sabo then had another mission on hand before he could free the (h/c) colored hair slave with handsome (e/c) colored eyes. Sabo tsked but promised himself that he would free him but he had to take this information to Headquarters. 

With Angel

"You just had to call me your slave, didn't you " Many of the Mixeds over here have human slaves as well Mixed slaves" But why me?" To make it sound more convincing since Croc is like a man that can go off and pay as much as he wants since he is considered a god in this part of the area" Are you for real?" Yeah" stated an excited Angel. "Maybe I was thinking wrong of him," thought an (M/n).

When the duo got back, let's just say it was hell. There were sword and spears here and there and even some wounded bodies but on the clearing, their was a banged up Crocodile and Luffy in a medical bed with Chopper by his side. (M/n) then saw Nami all beat up "NAMI WHO IS THE BASTARD THAT DID THIS, WHERES SANJI HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROCTECTING YOU and Usopp my poor birdy what happened to you" Usopp blushed and stated " I FOUGHT VERY BRAVELY AND GOT HURT" (M/n) had stars on his eyes "So cool" making Usopp blush even more. 

At the end of the day, they had a banquet when Luffy woked up and did mental maths saying that he missed 15 lunches and that was surprising and at the end of the day Ace had to leave and so did Angel.

"Sorry if my bother is a burden but please take care of him" Ace stated before Angel gave a hug and kiss on top of (M/n) making the men glare in jealousy since it wasn't weird for a sister to give a kiss. Angel then looked at the crew while covering (M/n) ears and looking dead serious at the crew "If I find him hurt mentally and physically I will kill you, capish motherfuckers" the crew nod their head while sweatdropping and Ace then pulled his brother closer "And if you dare to touch my Brother I will burn you" Are you sure Freckles?" Wanna go?"Let's go bitch" hey, that's my line". A fight was about to start but (M/n) then growled making it clear to Angel that he doesn't want fight since he knew that she would have won Ace any day "No need to make it obvious who would win since you are like you know who" Oh yeah, well see ya Ace and Luffy be careful on what you do to my younger brother". 

"Now I'm stuck again"

Extended ending 

Ace looked at (M/n) and chat about girls before asking a question and blushing "So whats your type?" Ace what do you mean by type". After that Ace went to Angel "Why do we have kids like him( he means cinnamon rolls)" Because God said let there be torture" Ace had a jaw drop while Angel drank her drink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Dark out