USOPP

(I'm skipping again since I don't remember that much)

Robin joined our crew that was going to find a shipwright after the Skypia trip that the crew went. The shipwright was needed since the last attack on the Going Merry was fatal. And Robin and (m/n) had many little sisters and big brother adventure while also bathing in the same shower and jealous Sanji moments and Nami was still getting used that Robin was her new sister.But when they got along the were inseparable and made (M/n) sleep with them since they wanted to share body heat since the sea breeze would sometime be cold in the night.

(M/n) pov 

We got to a new island and we were here to find a Shipwright to fix the Going Merry and help us with the ship since when we went to Skypia it was a little wrecked since we did damage it even more. Also, Usopp has been doing all the fixing of Merry and he needs someone else to fix the Going Merry but the bad news that we got when I followed Luffy and Nami to the shipwright dock was that Going Merry would not be able to be fixed and I gripped my dagger with such force that it could have broken but I had to keep it safe since it was a present from my older brother. And the worst part was that in this very instance Usopp decided to quit the team and he had such huge fight with Luffy since he wanted to keep the Going Merry and I saw him with such determination that I looked away. In the end, I got off the ship "Oni-Chan where you going" (M/n) no one else can leave if its not by captain orders" Hey (M/n) get back here" (M/n) just gave a  glare that was sent to the duo while giving an apologetic smile to Nami and Robin before going to the mockingbird and helping him stand up. Before looking dead in the eye to Luffy "never did I once said that I was part of the crew" Luffy wanted to run to him and bring him back but a hand of Zoro stopped him from moving forward. "(M/n) you leave and you will never come back " (M/n) took a step forward and flipped the bird "you have my choice" before (M/n) kept on moving forward. 

When far away (M/n) fixed Usopp, and started planning a way to get back and say goodbye to his sisters. But Usopp was disguised himself to get back to the crew and (M/n) did the same but he wasn't even recognized at all by the fake mustache that he was wearing. However, before that Usopp and (M/n) went to a hotel to rest up. (M/n) made an important call with a snail, to a certain white-haired person "yeah I would need you to pick me up, maybe tomorrow at the boat of the Straw hats" in the other line a "fufufu" could be heard before a click ended the call.

(M/n) pov

Those bastards took my sister and let's say that no one mistreats my little sister dear wings like that. I found out she was taken by the world government CP9 and I never knew that I meant the fuckers.

Flashback
Setting: Market
I was just going to buy some food since I'm starving and Usopp needs it. When going to the market I meant this other long nose who was somehow a mixed with giraffe ears and tail was buying sunflower seeds and some rice balls and at that moment a shooting started. The man somehow had a beard and a hat and was shotting to a man that was a leopard mixed and wolf mixed who also seem running and dodging the bullets. I was pissed by now since my FUCKING RICE BALLS WERE GETTING COLD. So I did the next big thing and was pull my handgun and pulled the trigger so it then fired shooting the man in the arm in his dominant hand while I walked to him "YOU MOTHER FUCKING MIXEDS, I HAVE NOTHING TO PAY TO THE LIKED OF YOU, IM A HUMAN"I just growled before I lift him up by the collar and made him look into my glaring eyes. "It's too early for bullshit dear sir so I will tell you this once and only once dont say bull crap" before I drop him and walk away to the stand that was holding my rice ball "Mixeds and Humans should be treated with respect, e q u a l y" before I waved and went the other street. I did not notice the surprise stares that I was getting from those Mixeds. 

Usopp and I stayed in a hotel not far from the market and on this particular day i decide to take a stroll and get supplies. While Usopp said something getting a disguise and supplies and a better weapon. I just let him do what he liked since we are friends after all. When walking it was a rainy day and I saw the giraffe mixed helping some old lady and I just smile before walking away. And somehow in the other street when walking I found him again but this time talking with a market lady. I was very confused at this point so I went to an alleyway this time to go to this hot drink stand to calm down my stress that I have been having for quite a while.But in the moment I saw the mixed again but talking to the man f the hot drink stand and I took my favorite (hot drink) and went to the Mixed before drinking whole my drink and I did what I saw in many of my sister fantasy books called Bl i tink and was trapping him in my arms "Mind explaining why are you following me ?" he somehow turned red and I was about to touch his forehead since I do have experience on being doctor and he somehow pushed me away before standing behind me and doing the smae thing that I did and that was trapping me. But I'm a bit taller so I had to kinda look down to meet his eyesight and that was when he was red "Why did you defend the Mixeds?" I just sigh before looking to his eyes and raising his chin up "Because you are human" and then I sealed it with a lip to lip touch. I dont know what happen but he was blushing red and he then ran and I looked behind and saw an angry leopard who grabbed me from the collar and made lip and lip contact before he walked away as well and the Wolf Mixed stared from afar and glared.

(Dark: WHat a heartbreaker indeed dear (M/n)

The next day I went walking around since I looking into info and food and I meant the same mixed with giraffe ears on a stand in the far distance but right on his eyesight. Without knowing I bumped into a girl who made me blush since she had a lot of the things same from my older brother like the scars that she has on her face and the same different black and white eye color. Without knowing I was able to help her pick up her fruit that she dropped for bumping into me and I crackle a few jokes and she smiled at the end and I just smile and laugh. And then I see a glare no I felt a glare being headed to the white-haired girl that just left. He then walked up to me and his hand then went to my hand "My name is Kaku"I just nod and smile "Nice to meet you Kaku" then out of nowhere came the leopard mixed with a pigeon on his shoulder "My name is Lucci now get out of here Kaku" Kaku glared at the raven haired male. Before another man came and did the come and go route "My name is Jabura" and he left.

The days that passed somehow they found and we went to hang and they somehow blushed except Lucci who will turn the other cheek.

Flashback end

When going to the goddam Enis Lobby, Usopp burned down the flag and I smiled since that World Government flag was the one that was the enemy of my sister. Luffy was fighting Lucci and the crew and this person name Franky was fighting the Marine crew.

 When this guy with the elephant sword devil fruit was taking Robin to the world government crew and crossing the bridge Nami and (M/n) ran to the bridge that was taking Robin and smacking the shit out of crew.Robin was summoning hands while (M/n) was slashing with his sword guns 

When Robin was saved Robin gave a big hug to (M/n) who revealed himself but left the next day making the crew sad

When Robin was saved Robin gave a big hug to (M/n) who revealed himself but left the next day making the crew sad. Zoro and Luffy plus Sanji tried convincing him but a certain demon mixed behind a portal smiled and hugged him from behind "I told you I would protect him" the Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy ran and tried to reach him but before that could happen (M/n) disappeared into the portal.

Angel pulling her brother into her arms and grabbed his hand took him for a walk throughout the land of Thriller Bark (i think this is how you spell it) and showed the beautiful dark world. Another white-haired male with a scar going through its left eye past the duo before landing and flying away. The duo felt a familiarity but when turning it was gone.

??? pov

Man I need to find (M/n) he will be the king of the Demons and rule over the demons and humans and Mixeds but why did this stupid body won't let me eat CUTE ANIMALS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Dark out