Chapter 18

This chapter is gonna be different, because I'm bored. You're welcome :) -OrangePeelings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Soda's" House. 4:34 PM
The clock ticked, it's arrow moving slightly, notifying Soda that it was time. He sat on the sofa, studying the outside world and all its wonders as the door slammed open. Darry hustled in, his arms huddled together and planted across his chest. Soda gave him a weak look, a chuckle briefly leaving his mouth.

"How was work?" Soda's head turned away, swaying a little as he changed positions. "The usual." Darry's voice was gruff, pushing out from his mouth that declined to open. "Bad day?" Soda glanced at him, catching his eyes rolling in return as he set his jacket down. "What do you think?" His voice sounded a bit angry, harshly forcing its way out.

"I can make dinner, seeing that you're not in the best mood." A smile lightened up on Soda's face, receiving an unreadable expression in return. "Come on Darry, dinner is on me." Soda chuckled, leaning off the sofa to fully stand up and trot over to Darry.

Two-Bit's House. 4:48 PM.
"Smells like rancid meat in here!" Dally placed his fingers on his nose to push the nostrils together, blocking out the smell. "Eh. Smells fine to me." A grin escaped Two-Bit's lips as he sauntered to the kitchen, his arms lurching along beside him. Dally took one good look around, his eyes focusing on the beaten up settee that sat in the dimly lit living room.

He steadily roamed over to it, resting on it before getting comfortable. His back pushed up against the head of it, his eyes glaring upwards at the ceiling. "Two-Bit? When'd ya get this damn couch?" Dally's words seemed a bit enticing, not really getting Two-Bit's attention though. "I don't pay attention to when I get things, I just pay attention to where I get 'em." Two-Bit's words rolled off his tongue, loosely abandoning his mouth. "I bequeath you to have it." A smile arose from Dally's face.

"Bequeath? What are you, some poet?" Laughing, he placed his hands to the side of him, "I don't want your damn furniture when you die. I'll most likely be dead before you, unless you continue scarfing down those chocolate cakes that Darry makes." Dally listened closely, hearing a faint laugh from Two-Bit. "Them chocolate cakes give me life."

"As if." Dally snickered, bringing his hands up to his chest and resting them there. "Shut up." Two-Bit barked, his witty remark amusing Dally as Two-Bit entered the living room with a vessel of beer in one hand and a creased magazine in the other. He set the magazine down on the coffee table, taking a swig of beer before regretfully swallowing. Dally watched him as he quaffed the drink, taking pocket-sized breaths after each sip.

"You'll die from drinking beer like that." Dally joked, earning a hard glare from Two-Bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away.

Dying Kiss (Steve Randle x Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें