Chapter 20

This chapter will most likely be out by tomorrow (Thursday). -OrangePeelings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Johnny's P.O.V
A week later
My ears rang at the obnoxious sound of everyone singing along to congratulate me for turning 17 on this special day. My eyes were bleached with white from the hot sun glaring down at us as I mentioned Soda for some sunglasses. Everyone seemed so happy, and of course, it made me happy. Food was gathered on a table, everyone huddled around it, grabbing beers from the nearby cooler and laughing.

I didn't mind eating late, even though I was supposed to be the first to get my food. I patiently sat, waiting for everyone to dish up before being forced to dish up myself, picking out the items that looked delicious enough to devour. On the right of me was Dally, and to the left was where Soda sat, his plate covered in tasty treats.

My eyes dusted over the sweets as they peacefully lay on the plate. I began to lean forwards, my arm raising to pick a sweet up before being stopped by Soda's harsh slap on my tightened skin. I quickly looked up, scanning his face, his head shaking as he scooted away, the plate following him. I managed to give him a good grin, turning to Dally, his option of food different than Soda's. His plate had been sheltered by his arms as I gazed over, spotting a few slabs of meat here and there.

My hair had been caked with gel, formed into that good old Elvis Presley look, and I had eyes scrutinizing me from every angle. My hair slanted to the side a bit as I tilted my head, ogling at Y/N who seemed to be focused on me as well. Steve and Y/N have been hanging out recently, sometimes not even letting us in when asked to.

It was strange, but it was probably for personal matters. Steve came into my view, seating himself next to Y/N before turning in their direction, laughing and sharing a smile. The silence of just laughter was broken when Steve shouted aloud, successfully gaining attention from every member that attended the party. "Nice cake Darry!" My eyes widened and a few snorts escaped me as Steve slammed his face down onto the single piece of cake he had brought with him.

I glanced over at Darry, his jaw slacked open in surprise and his hand clinging onto his fork, turning his knuckles white. I expected him to yell, but he laughed instead, giving Steve a thumb's up and following his lead, his face meeting the cake in excitement. Steve was casually watching, the layer of cake plastered on his face slowly stiffening.

Darry's face came up, coated with a sweet sheet of cake, a smile piercing through the cake.

Steve's P.O.V
The party had been a success, and I managed to get Darry to dunk his face in his own cake. That's the good news. The bad news is that I now have to wash it off, being unsuccessful with many attempts. This cake was layered real good, too good. After the party, I had no plans, and instead of sitting around as I usually do, I invited Y/N over. Just to chill mainly.

I watched as Y/N entered the room, observing my movements as I rinsed my face off with some cooling water, peeling the last pieces of cake off. I slowly stood up, carrying myself over to them and dropping down to the couch, my head drooping forwards and my arms angled upwards, the palms of my hands gently seated on my knees.

Y/N and I had shared something, something different than what I shared with the gang. It was hard to explain, but I knew it had something to do with love. A passionate love, that's what it was. My hands slowly gripped their waist as they sat on my lap, my eyes carefully watching where they placed their hands. I felt my cheeks heat up at the next action, but I accepted it.

Y/N's lips molded with mine, forming a smooth rhythm as I tapped my fingers along their waist, slowly trailing them upwards towards Y/N's jaw. My eyes slammed shut, reality settling in, my heart beating out of my chest. I settled for the fact that I was here right now, Y/N planted in my lap and our lips glued together.

I laid my fingers back down on Y/N's waist, gently gripping onto it. I gave it a little squeeze, hearing a sudden gasp from Y/N, but it later formed into a successful moan. I slowly dug my teeth into Y/N's lip, lightly biting it as we continued the stream of kisses.

The night continued to unfold, still holding Y/N and I in our place. We never really stopped, only a couple of times to breathe, but we always continued after heaving in a few breaths. Acceptance had settled in for me, and I wasn't really doubting the fact that I was in this position with a person who I had only met a while ago.

I knew from the start that what Y/N and I had would later become a successful relationship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My taste of music is your face

Dying Kiss (Steve Randle x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara