Chapter 21

Sorry for the big gap. My Aunt recently got married, and there were a LOT of after parties. -OrangePeelings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
My eyes scanned over the shocking sight, focusing on the frost coated grass. It was winter, and I knew that Christmas was close by. I leaped back into the warm embrace of my house, the heat gently flowing around me. I felt eyes watching me from every direction, mainly because the whole gang was gathered in my house.

I turned around, slamming the door shut before entering the packed living room. Soda and Darry were sitting beside each other, a newspaper in Darry's hand and a lollipop in Soda's. I stifled a laugh, getting a chance to glance over at Steve, and he seemed interested in the lollipop that Soda was holding. Dally and Two-Bit were immensely staring at each other, and I believe they were playing some sort of "game". Johnny looked as if he was talking to himself, his legs folded up and his arms safely wrapped around them. My eyes began to water, and I stumbled back, blinking as fast as I could. Remember to blink. Those three words roamed around in my head, causing my hand to be pulled up to slam onto my forehead.

I let out a long, frustrated groan before forcing myself to sit down on the only sofa left. Before looking up, I began to brace myself, waiting to see eyes dancing across my face in confusion, but the only eyes that were glued onto me were Steve's. My cheeks heated up, forming a layered blush, for only ones eyes to see. Steve's. I landed a hand on his knee, actually managing to reach that far. His eyes caught mine, then began to zoom down to a certain area, immensely staring at it.

My eyes widened and I lifted my hand up, landing it on Steve's face with a loud snap. I got up from the sofa, watching Steve's actions before turning away, noticing that I had gotten everybody's attention. I puffed out some air, stomping away with loud, hurtful steps.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter. Over 800 reads. Can we get to 900? Woohoo (I'm not being sarcastic).