1. End of university, start of life

*Edited*
Casandra POV

Argh I'm tired of sitting and waiting or actually I'm standing in a line full of graduates. I just hope he's gonna be here he promised and what would graduation be without a family member. Then the speakers began to say something again " sister I'm sorry I can't be here today but I know you have done great so congratulations my dear Cas" and that's to be expected from a brother who is one of the earth's mightiest heroes who always breaks a promise. The line I getting shorter and shorter and finally the last person before me. 

Yup you guessed it I'm the last person in line cause of two tongs I'm student council president and I'm the graduate with the highest education. " and now for the person who we all have waited for your student council president who will say a few words before she gets her graduations diplom and then you will all could call yourself a graduated person. Here she comes Casandra Stark" and that's my cue I began to slowly reach the stand with the microphone and with that I began my speech " we have all lived through our ups and downs in our school time and we can all now say with confidence we made it to the top but one thing we all have in common we wouldn't have made it without family and friends. 

So when you go today remember your friends and family and cherish every moment with the ones you love." A tear made its way down on my cheek as I said it but kept going " thank you all for choosing me as S.C.P it's been an honour to be. Thank you" I turned around to see that even the principal stood with a proud face and I'm happy for that cause at least there's one family member my godfather or guardian and uncle. 

Principal Simon Milan Stark. He came over gave me a quick hug and then stood at the speech stand " we still have to give the last diplom but there's a slight change cause this person has accomplished an amazing accomplishment. She has made a new record for the diploma and has also been fighting against her shadow of a family and that is something not all of us can do. But the record she has beaten is none other than her brother Tony Starks" to say I wasn't in shock would be a lie " come here and get your diploma and record picture and the record there were was at ninety-eight procent now the new record is a full house with straight A's and the procent there has been giving is ninety-nine since nobody is completely perfect. Casandra Stark" and with that, he gave me my diploma and there were taken a picture of me taking the principal and then one alone " congratulations to all the graduates" and when that was said everyone took their graduation hat an threw it in the air.

And then there was a big explosion and for me everything went black after a few seconds.

----------

In the meantime in avenger tower

Tony's POV

" Mr.Stark what are you doing here shouldn't you be at your sister's graduation" I know Jarvis is right but I can't just leave the others will grow suspicious of what I'm hiding and so far she is still saved. My thoughts were interrupted by Jarvis again " Mr Stark you should see this" and then a television came up from a secret hideout in the floor and it started it was the news there was on " Jarvis what is this nonsense" and to my shock a picture of Cas was being shown on the screen "Jarvis turn it up" and now I could actually hear the man in the news " this has come as an incredible shock to everyone no one thought Tony Starks record could be beaten but it was beaten by a girl" what but who could have a better brain than me! I'm a genius.

Then, Steve, Clint and Natasha came into the room and I begged to god that they didn't look at the television but my luck was gone " yes someone beat Tony in something school shit" and then they sat beside me as the newsman finished " the girl there has beaten Tony starks amazing ninety-eight procent is none other than his sister and the schools student president Casandra Stark with the price tag of ninety-nine procent" she. She. She what I told her to stay low argh curses " Stark you have a sister?" Asked Natasha who had a bit in disbelief but also an amused look on her face " yeah I have"

A few hours later I looked at the television again but this time at what was on the screen " there has been a big explosion at the graduation ceremony right after the news crew had left there are only a few damages to the building but there are two people with life-threatening conditions and it has now been confirmed that one of these two is none other than the new record holder Casandra Stark" when my sisters name was said I was full of rage but also a bit disbelief cause I told her to stay low but still something was not right it's the first time something she has shown herself to the world but who did it turn so awful so fast " Jarvis call a meeting in the meeting room for the team cause I need a favour"I mumble the last part to myself five minutes later everyone was in the room " guys I need a favour" but it seemed Clint had found something else " no way stark it your sister here in the top model magazine" wtf top model magazine, my sister. I walked over to him and saw the magazine he was right " stark she calls herself Casandra Quin " she has learned something " okay guys I need a favour and it's about my sister" as I looked at them I saw some nervous looks but when I looked at Natasha I only saw worrying
And as the leader Steve was he was the first to talk " yeah sure what do you need" this was the difficult part I had to tell them somebody might be after my sister because of us Avengers. " after we had seen her on the screen there had been an explosion at the graduation" all their faces dropped to shock " luckily only two had been hurt but one of them is my sister and I think someone might be after her... because of me" their shocked expression grew to worry and Bruce was the first to ask this time " Is your sister alright?" I didn't take time to answer I just said everything I wanted them to know " she's in life-threatening condition so I would like to ask if I could transfer her to my lap and call dr. Cho to look at her."
They all nodded there heads and then we began the preparations for my sister.