16. Ultron?

Still Casandra's POV
I grabbed the closest thing to me and hit the robot with it. The item felt so light it was a surprise. I saw the robots begin to leave, so I threw the item in my hand at them, and as I saw the item, it was Thor's  HAMMER! But how can I be worthy? how? I mean I lost almost everything and went to worked for the enemy well not by free will, but still. What have the world gone to.

As always the hammer hit its target but it also comes back " CASANDRA LOOK OUT!" I heard Thor and the others yell, I ignored them and took my hand out ready for the impact from the hammer. The hammer turned around in the air so the handles went towards me in stead of the other end. It closed in so it were only millimetres from me and then it hit my hand but it felt like my hand was hit with a feather so light was the hammer.

I heard a few gaps from behind me.as I turned around I saw another robot behind them and threw the hammer again, it hit the robot but as the robot fell one last robot escaped and the hammer landed in my hand again.

The first one to make it over to me was Thor and he did something unexpected, I thought he would shout at me but he just engulfed me in a hug. " I knew it" he mumbled to my hair, " Knew What Thor?" He just shook his head as of saying I should know what he meant. " The stones doesn't make you worthy, you make yourself worthy and the infinity stones also chose you cause you gave them hope that at least one host would be good." So it's not just about the hammer it's also about the stones. "Cat you are so cool!" I got so scared I jumped a bit since I had gone in to my own thoughts and thought about things, and then of course someone has to ruin the moment "cough 'Clint' cough"

I walked over to Tony and hit him hard in the back of his head " av WHAT THE HELL, CAS?!" I shook my head and pointed at his chest to say my point "What the HELL did you try to build this time? Ha do you want everyone to die or wha? Or do you just what to sit on you big fat butt all day long since you were planning on creating an iron league army? who might I add have some big idiotic issues!" And then I slapped him and walked straight out of the room I couldn't believe that he would trade this wonderful friendship and family for a robot league.

Tony's POV
she just SLAPPED me! Well I might have deserved that but still it hurts like a bitch and it doesn't suit o e to have pink marks on their cheek. " What were you thinking, Tony?" Yeah, that's what I keep asking myself and I have yet to get an answer from it.  " well we found this new life form in the sceptre even though there shouldn't be a life form in the sceptre it was still run by a brain" they all nodded, I hope it means they understand " well I just wanted to try and make something that would free us from being an avenger, it tiring to always be moving and helping sometimes you just wants to be with your family." Even thought you haven't seen them in a long time you still love them I mean they're ones last family and family trusts and protect each other.

" Then why Ultron?" I sighed again " Ultron is the ultimate weapon." The computer began to buzz, which meant we might have a lead. It lead us to some guy named Ulysses Klaue or Klaw.