17. Iridium strongest metal on earth

Still Tony's POV
Bruce found a picture of him on the net and I might have been in weaponry handle a few times with him in my first years of the business "what the hell Tony you've done weaponry handles with this guy?" Ups did I say that out loud. "Ain't he the one who you know helped kidnap you?" Sh!t where the hell did Cas come from " No" I whispered back, I know Cas wasn't there when it happened but she knows a lot about me even from the time we didn't see each other, she possibly knows more about me than I know myself.

Cassandra's POV
I don't know why the question popped up but just as I walked into the room after I cooled off, I saw the guy on the screen and it reminded my of when Tony got Kidnapped. I may or may not have been a bit of a stalker, when it came to my brother and us being separated from each other. And let me tell, some of the crap he's been doing you can't even imagine. One time he bought ten of the most expensive cars and stabled them on top of each other, then he build a gigantic swimming pool and climbed the motherfu!ker tower he just made out of cars. And jumped in to the pool. Sometimes I wonder...  are we actually related, and sadly... yes we are related. 'Sigh'

" the symbol mean thief" what the hell I always miss something when I'm talking to myself 'Now you have someone to talk to' oh yeah the stones. " he's selling iridium?" Oh no not iridium, you know the strongest metal on earth aka. What Captain America's shield is made of " Tony didn't your father use the last of it?" He shook his head while saying he wasn't sure. " what are you talking about?" I sighed and then told " iridium is the strongest metal on earth and it's what Steve's shield is made of" they nodded in understanding "but what does Ultron want with the iridium?" 'I know he did say he wanted to evolve right maybe he meant him at first and then the world, ha ha' you're right.

" What is it, Cas? Have you got an idea why?" I nodded "yeah its something the stones just told me..." and they all nodded as if saying 'go on' "... okay so Ultron said the world needed to evolve but what if he meant after he himself evolved into a better version?" It came out more like a question than a statement. With that said I left the room again, I felt a pull pull me towards it like the day I disappeared from them, but this time it was different it was like a friendly nudge saying 'come I want to talk'.

I ended on the top of the roof again but this time a light flashed before me making me dizzy. I believe the one who wanted contact me would do it in my slumber. And then everything became bright white and a little golden. It took me sometime to be able to see, the person who stood on the other side was Thanos. "What do you want!" i spat with as much venom as i could. " I would advice you to not talk to me like that even though you're speciel, to me" He whispered the last part but just high enough for me to hear what he said. and again he keep calling me his or his queen WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM! i sighed and tried not to look so stiff but more relaxed and what scared me was when his hand touched my shoulder I felt more relaxed.