7. My name is . . . Thanos

Casandra's POV

I wake up feeling cold and everything is dark, this is like a living nightmare " I've heard a lot about you" a strong voice boomed behind me and startled me I turned around to be met with a big purple giant with golden amor. " who are you?" Was the first thing I asked " someone in need of your help" what wait " why me?" This is creepy I just wanna go home to Tony and the others they've become like family to me " you're special I can feel it and that's why I need you help when the time comes" when the time comes what does that even mean " what do you mean, I'm nothing special!" Why! Why am I special. Argh everything has turned my world upside down after I judge my birth name for the first time. It's unbelievable! "When the time comes, you will be able to hold all the infinity stones. And you will serve by my side as my que partner" was he just about to say queen as in queen queen. Oh god he's a psycho who doesn't understand right and fantasy.

It felt like several days had past in a few seconds. "Where are we? How long have I been here?" All I want is just to return home "you're in a place between all the realms. You could call it our I mean mine" he shook his head after he had said our, but I felt like there were more to it " and to answer your question of how long. Time does not matter here, but if you most now how long you've been away from your home with the avengers the I would say about half a year" WHAT did he just say what I THINK he said HALF A YEAR that's six months " oh okay, I just realised I still don't know your name?" Oh I wish I could call telepathically to Tony and the others and tell them I am okay " if you must know then my name is Thanos" what a weird name, huh? " when will I be able to go back to earth or Midgard as some call my planet?" He didn't answer my question just let it go.

Suddenly out of nowhere Loki popped out with the scepter.  "You called upon me master what is your desire ?" Oh lord what has he done to you Loki, could this be why you tried to invade earth? Oh lord what am I doing here? And whit this psycho! " I need the gem stone from the tesseract! As fast as possible" what is  the gem stone? " my dear the gem stone is one out of five infinity stones" uh well I didn't think I had asked out loud but he answered it.

Back at the avengers tower
Tony's PoV

Why haven't the sensors found anything yet they should have been able to pick up from anywhere in the world. " Tony don't stress we'll find her she's like family to all of us" yeah she gets everyone even though I know deep inside she needs her real family sometimes, but I've kept pushing her away and trying to protect her it didn't work, they got to her even when I hoped they wouldn't. Frist mom and dad dies then i have to send my sister away to protect her only to find out i didn't protect her at all! Great just fantastic. "Tony?!" Oh shi " yeah what?" God I fot to stop wondering my thoughts "we might have found something!" They did, Yes " what, what did you find?" Please be something good please " yeah the thing is there is good news and bad news" okay better than only bad "Well what's the news?!" Please say they found out what has happened, Jesus I sound like a teen girl argh. " well Thor spoke to his mother when he was in Asgard and she said that she only know of one way a person can disappear like that and it's by being teleported from a place to another, and then there's Himdal, he told he could still feel her presence but could not locate her exact location but knows it's not on earth" wait WHAT " she's not on earth?! how is that possible?" Oh god Cas what have you gotten yourself into now " yeah we get it Tony it's not good but what we just told was luckily the good news" good news how in the world could that be good news! " great so what's the bad news?" " My half brother has escaped and are like lady Casandra out of site" just great know the god of mischief has escaped " wasn't Asgard supposed to be the most secure place, ever?" " Yes and another bad thing to my friends, the tesseract is also missing" alright now we have a triple search ( A/N get it! cause they need to find three things. TRIPLE search!)

" Okay I'm sorry Tony but we need to concentrate on the tesseract first now and I could be possible for Hydra to have gotten it again" " It's alright Steve we have our problem and we deal with the most important first I get it, it's just I don't want to lose her again or lose her like I did my parents"