15. Worthy or not worthy

Everybody just sits and talk and have fun while relaxing it's like having your best part of your life together as one and we are family no matter what. But Tony has to come up with something to try and lift Thor's hammer " I mean it's a trick right? Lifting the hammer, anyone would be able to do it" Clint tried to lift it first but nothing happened " you did good Clint there nothing wrong with not being able to lift the hammer" I assured him.

Then Banner when he couldn't move it the slightest, and then did a roar thingy which made everybody laugh. Yay now Tony's up Well it will not surprise me. He started by placing one hand and trying to lift it, when it wouldn't bodge he tried both hands " it must be a special way to hold on it." He tried holding it in different ways. But it still wouldn't bodge. I was trying to hold myself from laughing at the many attempts to lift bit but none worked so he called in his best friend to help. "Tony are you even trying!" Okay if they can't lift it together then who will be able to. And finally it was Steve's turn he placed his hands on the handle, he began lifting it.

Everyone was shocked to see it began lifting from the table but then it be came to heavy. I looked at Thor and saw his face full of relief. " Nat what bout you?" She just shook her head " no you boys can play but I'm not playing'."  We all laughed. And then a question grew in me how does he lift it? " Thor what's the secret? Is it cause your prince or something?" He just shook his head telling us no " there's a much better explanation, your just not worthy" and then he took his hammer nd lifted it in the air. " none of you are worthy!" Everyone turned around to see a robot standing and looking as trashed as it could be.

The robot began talking, as longer as it kept talking I could feel the stones starting to grow more and more protective and wanting to take control. Suddenly all hell broke loose and we began fighting the robot and the robot leagues. As we kept fighting the stones took over my body.

Ultron's POV
Those unworthy, filthy people who gets called hero's stood in front of me or rather the robot league cause I'm like a network working by it self. They began with throwing a shield at this robotic form which I might add pissed me off but since I already got access to all the other robots why not have some fun. As the robot league came they began fighting the avenger. I saw this woman in a jumpsuit I believe it's called but what stood out most was the light coming from her, it was angelic and I wanted it even though I might have to kill her to get it 'You dare touch my queen, if you touch her I will kill you even though your a computer brain.' A strong and powerful voice just contacted me which confused me more than anything but I also realised this woman already belonged to someone against the avengers. 'What's in it for me?' I asked the voice ' I will give you the mind stone so that you will be able to create your one body' hm a stone but it still sounds Power full. ' okay, when will I get the stone' well one needs to be updated ' ones you get the strongest metal on earth go to dr. Helen Cho in your possession I will give you the stone' sounds reasonable, my darling robots i need you to escape now.

Casandra's POV
I don't really know what happened all I know is I landed covered I class from the broken class floor, I jumped up and was thrown to the side by a robot. Once Thor had thrown his hammer, it ended right beside me and a robot was heading right at me. 'Casandra give us control we can protect you' the stones kept trying to get control again, but I feel useless if I don't take some fights. I grabbed the closest thing to me and hit the robot with it. The item felt so light it was a surprise.