9. The heart of stone

Recap:

I could feel the blood streaming down my body, as I started feeling dizziness trying to take over I felt a connection being made. . .

Story:
I felt a connection being made between me Tony and the others I saw an image of them planning to go to a place called Sokovia. I tried thinking of me being so near them so that I would be able to hold them. ' What the hell?! Watch wher. . ." Tony turned around. He looked like he was looking at a ghost.

Tony's POV
We are doing the last preparation for the Sokovia mission to hopefully retrieve Loki's sceptre. I feel someone walk into me and since my mood have had swings ever since Cas disappeared it didn't look good for the person who just walked into me "What the hell?! Watch wher... " I turn around as I say it but can't believe my eyes, there right in front of me is my dear sister. Oh how I've missed her " Tony what is all the yelling for?" I look over to see the others come into the room, but I quickly look back to Cas who is looking quite pale.

"Cas where have you been?! We were so worried!" I know, I know why the protectiveness now Well she is my sister after all. " I.. I'm s so sorry" she looks around and her eyes land on Natasha who tries to reach out to Cas, as she does I notice something sticking out of her chest and I don't think I'm the only one who notice " Cat what has happen?who is doing this to you?" Legolas always so questionable. " I'm sorry I can't say much, I don't think I have enough strength to do it but I might have enough to show you what has just happened and what is happening now" she disappear for some things and then we are back to the day she went missing, everything plays out.

Where she was, who she meet and the horrible torture she's just been through I couldn't help but let tiers fall as I saw her just staring at the person she called Nebula whilst she cut around her heart. " and this is what is happening now" she showed us ever little detail of where she was, Nebula was pulling her hand backwards and opening it like those machines whit the toys in. Suddenly the Thanos guy seemed to be uneasy " ah I She the infinity stones have already accepted you as their host since all your friend will be watching this. Am I right?" I think I just peed myself, like he's a freakin' giant, but Cas just nodded you could she her life was dangling in a thin thread with all the blood loss " Well then let them watch! Nebula." Wait what does he mean by let them watc... " NOOO!" I scream as Nebula pushes her hand in through the hole she made in Cas' chest and pul it out.

I collapse to the ground sobbing and letting tears fall uncontrollably. "Don't worry about me you'll see me after he's done with his tricks... I... Lov.. Love... you... my  family..., keep... going... on.. and... believe... we will... see... each other... agai..." And the she closed her eyes. I don't know how but we could still see everything going on " Nebula move out of the way!" Wait did the Thanos guy sound nervous or regretful? Oh lord! " I'm sorry my queen but I couldn't let you or them know where I'm sending you..." he kissed her head and rage began to boil me up " please wake when you come to Sokovia and one day we will be brought together again" as Thanos said these words he took a purple stone out of his pocket and held it in place over her heart.

The stones in her hand began to glow as the purple stone sank into her body. Her body began healing around the stone and the light disappeared. And then she disappeared from sight again and the forcefield with the pictures also disappeared. I looked to my sight to see Clint and Natasha hugging and I don't believe it but both had tears threatening to fall. " Brother of Stark, the stone lady Casandra had gotten injected into her was not ordinary. It was the infinity stones or at least three of them" I sighed and felt someone help me up and gave the person a hug too. "He said Sokovia do you think he means he is an ally to Hydra?" Clint asked no one in particular " no but let's hope we aren't to late for them to do more damage to her than there has already been made." I looked over to Cap " I know everybody wants Casandra back but our mission is to find Loki's sceptre and if Casandra is at the base it's a bonus. Avenger be ready and in the jet in to half an hour" Steve took it as the true Leader he is. Everybody ran to get their outfits and weapon. When everybody was on board the plane we took off.