3. Time flies

Natasha POV

'Flash back'

I saw the girl from the hacker company but I couldn't believe what I saw she looked so innocent and graceful but as they say 'don't judge a book by its cover'  she stood between some other students and talked but as I looked more closely I could see they were surrounding her and she sat with a computer right in front of her typing on it. I slowly walked over to her with my disguise and let me tell I looked more like a student than some of the fake blondes, as I came closer I could see some of the new guys who had just come over to her gave her some money. Well that sure got my attention but then the bell rang and she began to walk inside but right before she got inside I noticed some kind of tattoo at the end of her shorts.

(The tatto)

I followed her in to her classroom and talked a bit to the teacher and he let me stay so I walked back to empty seat in the back right beside the hacker

At the end of the day she went outside again a stood waiting but then she got a call and by the look on her face it wasn't someone she wanted to talked to I slowly walked closer and to my luck her volume was on full so I could hear who she was talking to " what do you want with me" she asked with a slightly nervous voice something told me it wasn't the first time someone had called her and maybe threatening her. " miss Cathrine you know who we are and we know who you are" just a moment she looked like she went pale but then a smirk plastered on her face " oh I didn't think this Hydra person would do anything to an innocent little girl like me" and that gave me a shock she hacked Hydra wtf does she think she doing " Hydra has an offer for you and if you don't accept we will force you to come by killing the ones closest to you" and they threatened her I thought she would be scared shit less but she held her smirk on her face and said " you can threaten me all you like but you'll never find my weakness" and then she hung up .

She turned around and looked at me then began and pulling me with her, we stopped in front of an motorcycle and she gave me her back and a helmet, we both put our helmet on then she sat down in the front and I sat in the backpack . When she started I began hugging her so I wouldn't fall of. We stopped a little out of town where a giant mansion was and she drove up to the entrance " are you coming Natasha" wait she knows my name " how do you know me name?" She sighed " I'm not a hacker for nothing, you know?" Yeah I knew she was good but not that good. We went inside and talked for what feel like days but it was only half an hour. " Natasha why do you wanna find him" well as in him it's the hulk " we just wanna find him to make sure nothing bad happens to him or the raging side" she looked like she was facing a moment of debating to wether or not she would help me
" alright but if he find out I was the one who helped you I'm gonna expose you and S.H.I.E.L.D to the world understand" I nodded in agreement but cause of me curiosity I asked " why shouldn't I say it was you who helped me" she looked me directly in the eyes and her eyes held betraying " I was the one who made him disappear but I also wanna now if his safe or not! But just promise if you find him don't do anything that will make him flip, okay?" And I again nodded to say I understood. She gave me the coordinates and I was off to find Dr. Banner

Almost three months later

I had decided to check up on my new partner in crime or just partner, after I had returned to shield with the tracker devices position I began working more often with Cat and she was like my sister, so it has now been a month since I've seen her and decided to visit but when I came to the mansion it looked like all was fine but the smell that surrounded the area was thick and smelled like alcohol I mean why would she suddenly held parties without me. I looked to see if I could find anything but when I got through the door. It was like some one had let the hulk in but where in search for something or someone I looked all around but there wasn't any traces of people who had been here but there weren't any trace of Cat either so I did the first thing I thought would help I called Clint to help me " Nat what's wrong I thought you were with your sister" Clint said right after he'd picked it up " that's the problem her home is trashed and there is no sign of her" I now my voice sounded as worried as I was " stay were you are I'm coming" one hour later he would come so I sat in the living room waiting for him to come, I used some of the time to clean up what I could and then I found some kind of DVD and was about to she what it was when he came and the DVD started and it wasn't exactly a DVD " Dear Natasha dear sister and Clint cause you will probably be with her when she finds this DVD disk with my video on it" Clint looked at me and then we kept looking at the video " I'm sorry Nat I shouldn't have done my last job but I did and that's why they're coming for me, or rather he is coming for me.

It was so dum of me to think I would be able to get through this job without risking anything or anyone but I ended up risking myself and I'm sorry for it." Then there was a loud bang like an explosion or something " I need you to not save me but I did do my research on this guy and it's in my study room but remember he wants me so please just keep hidden and Clint if he gets me first then promise you'll take care of my sister she means the world to me I'm so so sorry I should never have gone against that bastard... Luca night extreme hacktivist"

It's been almost a month and we've finally found the whereabouts of Cat. She's in a warehouse which is owned by the Night family. We burst through the doors and roof with our back up and walk straight into the warehouse. The first thing I noticed is blood on the floor and a knife but what I think is some of the worst torture is a burning iron but this iron was special I lifted it up at see the symbol and its Hydra and I look a little closer to the iron and she some burn flesh which has stuck to it. A piercing scream fills the silence and we hear foot steps come closer. All I know it's some one running and there is definitely more than one person, " everybody take fighting stands" I yell as the steps get closer and closer, someone falls through the door or rather someone is pushed through the door and the men behind the person who lay on the floor begin to back up " fine you can have the bitch were finished with her either way" the tallest spit at us and then they walk away.
Bitch but who... oh my god... " Cat stay with me" she begins stop sob loudly in my arms and I fell arms going around her and someone take her from me to their luck it's just Clint but still he carries her as if she porcelain.

The next few weeks we've begin to bond a stronger bond and we now call our self the trio. The trio is made of two assassins aka agents and an extreme hacker " Nat I've shut the company down" i don't really register what she meant at first but then it hits me " why shut it down? What's wrong Cat?" And Clint walks through the door just in time to hear " they know of my identity  i have to make sure they wont know the true me or else someone beside you two could get hurt and his weakness would be out, I'm sorry but i have to leave and... please don't look for me you wont find me unless i want you to"  tears stremmed down Cat's face and she came over to us and gav us a groupe hug " You'll know where to find  us if you ever need it"