5. I worked for. . . Hydra

I decided it was better to tell them than keep it a secret from them and sooner or later they might recognise the tattoo I try to hide on my back. So I decided the fastest way to get them to notice I changed clothes so I was wearing a backless blouse with the words I work for the devil on the front. And it's kinda true, cause working for hydra is like working for the devil. So let's get this plan say in action.

I walked out of my room at the avenger tower and could see normal but only a short while at a time, it kinda reminds me of blacking out but only without the fainting part. "WHAT THE HELL!" I turned around and saw a furious Nat and . . . Steve? I mean Nat I understand but Steve. Ohh yeah, right. He was the long lost soldier, yeah ups kinda forgot that he have a background filled with Hydra. "Nat calm down, okay!" She broke out of her trance and grabbed my shoulder and shoving me hard into the wall. "How long? When did they get you? God, if I had just. . ." I got out of her grip and now it was my turn to shove her into the wall to get her to stop talking " Nat stop it! You couldn't have done anything about it! They found me because I wasn't careful enough! Okay?!" She nodded and I let go of her "Steve!" His focus was on me with a bit of confusion and rage in his eyes "Call a meeting I don't want to explain more than once, okay?" He nodded and then he grabbed Nat and they were on their way but before he could get far Nat turned around and asked again "How long after you left us?" And I knew what she meant in an instant. "A month, they wrecked my home and left a note with. . ." I could feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes but I pushed them back. " I'm sorry, I'll tell the rest of it at the meeting" I walked to the only place I felt save right now. . . The rooftop and honestly it felt nice having the wind blow your hair and just look out at the horizon. 

Natasha's POV

I walked down towards Cat's room to get some girl time with her when I bumped into Steve and we chose to walked together since he was about to go to the gym at the end of the hallway. I saw Cat get out of her room with a blouse which only covered her front I was curious to why she would have such a blouse on, don't get me wrong it suits her, but she usually doesn't wear anything like it. I back to check her back out. My eyes slowly widen for a second I couldn't believe my eyes, I knew she had tattoos but this tattoo on her back wasn't just any tattoo this was the mark of Hydra. rage began to rise inside me, but at the same time I felt guilty for letting her get taken by Hydra. I know she left us at the mansion that day to keep us save but even though we were save she would never really be safe. "WHAT THE HELL!" It just came out of my mouth and cat tried to calm me and Steve down and it worked partly but enough for us to concentrate. She told me it was a month after she left us, and then she asked Steve to call a meeting. " Everyone meeting in an hour in the lounge room" Steve commanded over our earpiece.
Steve and I walked the last way to the gym.

As soon as we entered I instantly ran over to a punching bag and threw all the combination I could remember at it. I could feel the anger subside and be replaced by sadness for my sister, something wet began rolling down my cheeks. I lifted one hand and touched it, and knew I had let my tears roll down and shown my emotions in front of someone else.

Cassandra's POV
I knew I had a lot to tell and was prepared but got guitar a shock when fury also entered the lounge room. What caught my eyes instantly was Nat's red puffy eyes which meant she had cried I slowly got up and walked over to her in golfing her in a big hug which she gladly returned. "Cas what is this about, I mean I love that someone has gotten Natasha to show emotions but I don't think Steve called a meeting to show it" still rivals even though he have just seen a vulnerable side to Nat " No brother, you're quite right. I told Steve to call the meeting, cause there's something, I don't like to talk about, but I have to talk to you. Instead of me keeping secrets from all you" I looked down so I wouldn't see there faces " Cas what ever it is I'm sure it isn't that bad?" It came out more like a question than a anything else. "Believe me it's bad" was Steve's comment to Tony's talk.

Alright her goes I can't change my decision to tell them. Okay . . . Come on Cassy you can do it, just tell them. Its easy! I took a deep breath and began " first I'm gonna show you something" I turned around a took my blouse off so all of them could see it clearly "There's nothing wrong with it Cat it's still the same as last time" yeah I might have made a little lie about getting it done so they would think they had already taken me and used me for what they needed and Clint fell for it without a doubt " Yeah but I lied to you Clint, I didn't get it done by a tattooist. I got it done when Hydra . . ." A few gasps were made "got me. Em that's just the beginning and I'm kinda sure they're trying one of two thing. They're trying to get me back or they're just trying to kill me"I told them the last part with boredom and 'surprisingly' only Nat and Clint took it as nothing but the others. Oh god! Help me! " Oh hell no they ain't getting to kill you, I'll protect you!" Don't you just love your brother. (Hope you get the sarcasm in it) " Tony cut the crap she's dealt with things like this before" mmm Nat she remembered "yeah nothing new" " Miss. Stark care to tell more about the Hydra part" argh Fury always so strict " Of course Nick nothing goes by you"