14. Family or blood family

Stones POV (power)
She actually let us have control of her body Cool. Oh btw my name is power, and together with my brothers time and space, we control her body well mostly cause I'm her heart 'Don't. we all agreed to take changes for when she lets us have control.' Fine but this time its mine so yeah I get to drink the asgardian drink this Thor brought " eh what do you mean you will do it with her? Casa you got to stop fooling around okay don't play like something's taken over you" TAKEN OVER HER is he an idiot or something we have accepted her as our host and the he says we possess her, ' Power don't he's my friend and I haven't told the last of them about you yet that's why he doesn't know' fine I over see it this time but next time I'm gonna beat the crap out of him 'please if you have to take it out on somebody take it out on me, deal?' Deal. Wait why would you want me to hurt you instead of hurting him? 'I see him as family and I would do anything for my family like I would do anything to find the rest of my new family to as in the last of your brothers, Power.' Cool it's been so long since we were together last. " Soldier my name is..." am I allowed to tell him ' Yes he needs to know' 'don't forget to tell him about us too'

"Soldier My name is Power I'm the heart of this host" he looked puzzled and shocked, and then he began laughing " good one Casa you almost got me" argh why does he have to be this stupid 'why don't you just show our eyes or your color or use magic' easy Time and Space it can be hard to concentrate when you have so many ideas but none usually works "I'm not kidding" and turn my eye so that they were purple. He takes a few steps back and looks down, I feel wetness in the cheek of my host and moves the hand to touch and she is apparently crying. " I believe you, let's have that drink shall we" Thor made two glasses with the drink in, we both drank it and I did feel a bit energetic afterwards but it soon disappeared. " Thanks for the drink it wasn't bad but it definitely takes some time to get used to drinking it" Thor looked like we grew two heads " Don't worry Thor Casandra is a beautiful host and has taken on a lot worse than your drink and I have seen every little detail of her life." He looked us with sadness in his eyes, " Don't she doesn't need the pity if it's someone's fault it's her family or rather her blood family" as I said it to him I walked over to the bar and gave Casandra back control.

Thor's POV
Wait her family's fault, blood family. I need to make sure nobody gets to her if they does we might all die and she's like a sister to me, like a girl version of Loki but scarier at least now after she has the infinity stones in her.
After she walked away or Power walked away, I walked over to Tony, I felt the need to tell him about what was just said and I needed to tell him everything about infinity stones.

Cassandra's POV
I felt like I was getting control back and just stirred at the different alcohol labels on the shelving units. A hand landed on my back and I saw Steve was the one who had placed his hand on my back and heard the last of what he said "I've seen Natasha flirt with other guys and that was nothing like that" he stood and and did the 'come let's leave the bar' moveand we went out on the balcony I still don't know why Tony has this balcony, it has no fence so if someone were to be pushed they would fall and land on the ground and be dead well almost everyone I mean if it was Thor who fell down he would probably be alright I mean he's a god after all. We just sat and talked at some point Steve left so I just sat alone.

Finally the party is over, it was horrible and fun but mostly boring. The ones who lives in the building are hanging around the place with sofas and a fancy coffee table.