2. It's you

Natasha POV

Mmh I feel like I know her I mean she looks so familiar but its probably just me " So Clint why do you have that magazine of ladies" I would have taken a picture of his face right now if I had a camera it was completely red with embarrassment " Cause I'm a guy and I like top models " yeah you do Clint, you do.

Casandra Stark what a name Huh? Come on if that is really her i think it is then she' got a lot to explain both to me but also to Tony. I just hope it's Cat cause if it is then I've got my little sister back well not literally but the person I would give my life to save back. Casandra does have some of the same similarities as Cat but I have to take a count in that it's been a year since I've seen her last time and every thing can change in a short time. Clint walked over to me and whispered something I thought he'd forgotten " she looks like her Nat, she looks like Cat"

We walked in at the hospital and walked over to the information stand " hi my name is Natasha could you tell me were we can find Casandra Stark" she typed the name in on her computer and then she looked at me and said " I'm sorry we don't have a patient with the name of Casandra Stark but we do have a Casandra Quin, if it could be her you're looking for?" I looked back to Tony and then turned around to the lady again " are you su..." I couldn't finish before I was interrupted by Tony " yes that's her, which room" the lady typed on her computer again " it's room... number 25 on floor 10" Tony mumbled a little 'thanks'  we went over to the elevator and went up. ' ding' the doors opened and to our luck her room was right beside the elevator.

When I got inside and saw her I knew it was Cat and I couldn't help but rush to her side and beg for her to wake up from the coma she was in now " oh Cat I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you! If I had just been there. Why Cat why did we suddenly both disappear from each other's world! Oh cat I have missed you so much and to think that you who I called my little sister was actually Starks little sister all along so we could have seen each other more often if we wanted!" I heard a cough from behind and looked at the others, and to say they were shocked would probably be the best word, well almost everyone was shocked cause Clint help me save her one time back in the days I knew her and he also became friends with her we were the best trio but then She suddenly stopped and disappeared.

Tony POV

When we entered the room there was nothing but light colours but in the middle of the room my sister laid on a hospital bed with her eyes closed if it wasn't for the equipment which were attached to her you might mistake her for just being a sleep and not in a coma.

Natasha rushed over to her like they had a connection and began whispering to her  "oh Cat I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you! If I had just been there. Why Cat why did we suddenly both disappear from each other's world! Oh cat I have missed you so much and to think that you who I called my little sister was actually Starks little sister all along so we could have seen each other more often if we wanted!" Her words took me by surprise and I coughed, I think we were all shocked when Natasha turned around cause she had tiers in her eyes I have never seen Natasha cry in front of people actually I've never seen her cry it's like she keeps her emotions in check more than any other do.

I went over beside her and put my hand onto her shoulder " Natasha how do you know her? And why do you call her Cat?" I asked out of curiosity cause I didn't know Cas had any friend or 'sister' frame. That just made me realise I don't really know my own sister because I've always tried to push her away so she wouldn't end up in the middle of everything, because most of all she is my greatest weakness and I won't deny it any more. " when I was with her I knew her as Catherine she had just began in high school and had already the worlds largest and best hacker business going" Natasha said with a smile like she was thinking back at the moment "okay wait... what" my sister was a hacker oh no if it's the business that has hacked in to my system then I'm kinda proud cause she had just started in high school and then Natasha continued " it was right after Clint had chosen to spare my life and bring me to S.H.I.E.L.D but on the first missions I would still do it my old way track down a hacker and pay them to help me and that's what I did..."