12. The family is back together

Tony's POV
Bruce and I have been working on the Ultron project, but in between Bruce made a few check ups to see if Cas' condition is getting better than what it is. I walked slowly over to Cas who laid on the hospital bed, " Cas you're gonna miss the party tonight if you don't wake up. Please wake up!" I laid my head across her stomach to give her a hug. I stood up again and gave her a kiss on the forehead, while doing so I noticed somekind a metal stikning out of her neck.

Of fear something might explode when I touch it I reach for my suits hand and put it on before I slowly lower my hand to touch the metal, as I touch it it starts to appear all around her neck like something that at first was hidden and its now visible. Now fully visible it's a... collar "Everyone get to the infirmary now!" Within seconds everyone was in the room " what is it Tony?" I lifted my finger an pointed to the collar " Tony SHE AIN'T YOUR DOG take the collar of Cat now!" WHAT! She seriously thinks I put it on her. I crossed my arms over my chest to show I was serious and waiting for them to realise something wasn't right.

She took the same stance as I had but I guess she realised I wasn't joking "then who put it on her?" I shook my head not knowing the answer " Legolas can you help me get it off of her ?" Clint nodded while replying 'yeah sure'.

We have worked on the collar for several hours now and we decided we would stop for today since we have the party tonight. As we're about to walk out there's this buzzing sound, we both simultaneously turn around to see Cas sitting up but somethings not right I mean she's not herself completely. She is cutting the collar of and it broke in half . " Cat but how?" Darn you Legolas you were faster than me to ask. She looked up and her eyes were now to different colours, " Cas your eyes?!" " I know Tony. It's the stones power well it shows that they have accepted me as their host, but honestly I have always had heterokromi I just wear contacts so it's covered" I smile remembering her real coloured eyes the right eye light blue while the left eye was more green.

Cassandra's POV
I could feel hands trying to take some thing off of me around my neck, as the time passed by I felt them stop and heard som rustling, so I slowly sat up and looked around. It almost brought tears threatening to fall. I saw Tony and Clint about to leave. I still felt something around my neck so I lifted my finger and touched the collar, I looked around for something to get it off me and found some kind of saw and began cutting it off. It was making this buzzing sound which made Tony and Clint turn around, as they were fully turned around the collar broke in half.

I looked up to meet their eyes Clint looked taken back and Tony looked... puzzled? "Cas your eyes?!" What with my eyes have my contacts fallen out or... 'Nope its just shows others that we have accepted you as out host' ohh " I know Tony. It's the stones power well it shows that they have accepted me as their host, but honestly I have always had heterokromi I just wear contacts so it's covered and I don't have to put up with everyone asking questions." Tony smiled like he just remembered a memory and I guess it's from the time were I didn't have contacts on and just had my eyes normally but it stopped once I started in school.

" so somebody said we were having a party tonight, well then let's get ready!" I started walking out but an arm stopped me in walking any further, I turned my head half around so I could see who it was argh Clint darn you I have a party to get ready too. " where do you think you're going? You have to relax and stay in bed" bossy and I've just woken up. I tried connecting the time stone in my body to make it stop time so I could get out of this room. As I open med my eyes again everything was completely still I hurried out of the room and slowly time began to get back to normal.

I stopped in front of Nat's room and nocked on the door, she open and pulled me in for a hug as she realised it was me. "OMG your awake!" " I know oh Nat, I've missed you so much it was horrible and and I ... i I didn't know for how long time I'd been there. But Nat I... I fear I have to go back. When when the time comes, I mean he he called me 'Queen'. And everybody knows you you doesn't just get called queen if something is isn't up." I completely broke down I subs and couldn't tell her with out the subs coming in the way. " come on in Cat you can sleep a hour in here and then we get ready for tonight "