6. Hydra bagground

"Yeah of course just the Hydra part or you want everything else also?" After I had asked my question, fury looked like he thought about weather or not he would like to hear everything or just the Hydra part.

"If you have it in you I wou . . . I mean we would like to hear the hole story?" Fury asked knowing fury and the team wouldn't do or act anydifferent to me afterwards, right? Probably?
I told fury the part Nat had already told the others but when it came to what they didn't know tears began to slowly surface. ". . . A few weeks after I got a job as a model which was great and my life was great and yes I knew they would still be after me but I didn't care. So as a celebration me and a few of the other models went out to get a drink or two, it was getting really late and some guy had been so kind and caring all night . . ." Slowly I let the tears fall down my cheeks as I tell " I began feeling sick so I went out of the back door with him hot on my heels. He slowly moved towards me and gave me a pain killer which he just out of nowhere had on him, sorry back to topic . . . I felt a lot better afterwards. I began walk-in inside but was stopped by him and he trapped me agai against t the wa wall . . ." I broke down completely into sobs and felt Nat bring me into a hug, I looked over at Clint and Tony to see their hands clenched to a fist. My sobs had dyed down and I began telling again " . . . He began to . . ." I closed my eyes " touch me." And open my eyes again and was meet with a pair holding gilt, sorrow and anger " as he began stripping . . . My dress off of me, I felt myself getting power in my voice so I screamed. But he threw me into the wall with my head first so I blacked out the last thing I heard leave his mouth was 'Hail Hydra'. When I woke up I was strapped to a table with my front down on the table, I screamed as he tattooed the symbol into my body and he just kept smiling and saying ' finally you're a part of Hydra and you'll always be' then he hit me in the back of my head and again i was out cold. I woke up surrounded by computers and hacked in to see where I was. And as predicted I was in a Hydra facility. So the next what two or three years I was a part of Hydra but the last year they began going deeper on the avengers so I did my specialty and jack their system and yours and began leaving small traceable notes in your system, well then one day they suddenly let me go and they said they would come back when that needed me again. And I was relieved and in the last year I had also heard about everything happening to all of you specially Clint 'cough' but then I also realised that I've never actually finish school so going back seemed like the best thing for me and it was especially when Clint and I began having contact again. And then the ceremony and then you know the rest of it " I got up with out saying anything, I just left them all. I needed time to think and so did they.

I felt a strong source of power as if it went through me I just felt like I had to know what it was. The power lead me to the rooftop, I walked over to were the source was strongest and I lead me to the edge of the roof, suddenly everything went black and I felt my self fall.

Natasha's POV
When she told us how she was taken it took all of me to control my anger which was rising by the minute. When she was done she let go of me and just walked away I felt like I had to follow her but I knew she like all of us needed time to think.

It's been a damn half an hour and I feel bored and it's killing me to not just go and talk to he but I need to know if she's alright " sir. There might be a problem" JARVIS spoke through the speakers "what kinda problem JARVIS?" " It seems as though the young miss Stark is going to fall of the edge of the building any second without know it as if she's in a trance" WHAT someone has Cat under a trance but why, as my thoughts rambled on and on I saw a figure falling down and fast " NOOOO!" I screamed as I jumped over the table. 'Shush' metal flew past me breaking the window and went downwards everyone else went over to the window and saw Tony in the iron suit but Cat was nowhere.

Tony's POV
As soon as is heard Natasha scream I activated my suit and flew through the window breaking it on the way. Cas fell fast downwards I was just a few inches away from her when she suddenly disappeared. I flew up again landed I didn't even realise the suit had reattached and gotten back to its place. I just stranded there shocked. I fell to my knees it felt like a part of my world had just collapsed and been blown away. The others came over and engulfed me to a big hug "Tony I swear we'll get her back, I'm not loosing her again!" "Yes man of Iron. we will get lady Casandra back" Thor said proudly and strong " Yes we will. Steve would you do the honour?" I asked while looking at Steve who nooded "Avengers we have a knew mission!"