4. I hear you but can't see you

Cassandra's POV

"That's the last time I saw her. I don't know about Clint?" Wait Nat's here omg this must be bad well I did know both she and Clint were part of this so called Avengers. WAIT she did not just tell our story... did she? Oh god she doesn't know I have kept in touch with Clint. Well guess it's time to show I'm awake. I slowly open my eyes but something is different everything is a blur all I can see is white, " Guys where you... I can't see" my voice broke and tears made there way to my eyes. I slide my tears away and stand up then I try to take a step but end up falling I feel like I should've hit the floor already, I feel around a little and then a muscular arm comes to my touch and I stay frozen until I pull myself together to ask " who is this?" I begin to feel all the way to his face. " sweetheart would you mind stopping that" a deep and husky voice says in annoyance " yeah sorry... em who are you?" I hear chuckles behind me so I turned around and the chuckle stops. " I'm Steve Rogers and it's nice to meet you Cassandra" he knows my... ohh Tony must have told them about me " so guys how many millions do I have to take from Tony? In other words I'll take one million for each thing he has said about me and if any of you get in my way the world will know more of you're secrets! Understood?" I feel them all tense as I say my threat and a smirk a pier on my mouth " guys chill I'm not that cruel and I know Tony hasn't told you anything cause I keep an eye on him at all times. Oh... and Tony stop fooling around with Nat all the times I might just have to tell Jarvis to put you in a daycare." Everyone laughs and I feel like I'm wanted. I could hear everyone go out of the room.

I can feel someone right beside me and I already know who it is cause everyone has some kind of aura around them and Clint have a really bad deodorant too so I can always recognise him. " Cat I thought you told Nat about you and I?" Yeah we're kinda a thing. We became after I left I felt lonely and was very depressed cause I had just pushed my sister and best friend away from me, but then everything happen so fast and Clint was taken control over by Loki and the Avengers formed so naturally I wanted to make sure everyone was alright and I hacked in to Tony's tower and then called Clint and we meet up started going on dates and then we just had a thing after that, I mean we're not boyfriend and girlfriend we're just... friends with benefits.

" Clint I know but seriously I don't know how to tell her I mean I can't just walk over to her and say ' hey Nat me and Clint have been going out and are together'...I don't think I can just tell her like that? Can I?" He sighed, I could feel his breath come closer and then our lips met and we made out. Someone coughed and our heads snap at the derection.
It was....

*

*

*

*

*

*
(Got you, oh no it's not over just yet)

It was Tony, for a moment there i thought i was gonna die if it were Nat.

" so Clint I gotta talk to you, alright?" Clint and I looked at each other with worried expression as he walked over to Tony " yeah, alright" and then they left me standing alone. Hmm I guess it's time to tell Nat, so I go out and look for her only to find her in front of a screen which is playing a video of Clint and I's talk, I know cause I can hear the conversation. My eyes is widened in surprise as she turned around and hugged me and I hugged her back. "I wouldn't have kept this from you Nat if it weren't because I thought it were for the best but clearly it wasn't. I'm sorry!" She hit my shoulder hard " it's alright. For now" she mumble while going past me.

I sat on the couch with Tony and watch some creepy movie I think it was 'lights out' (A/N if you haven't seen it I would recommend it but it's not for the fragile) I mean I heard everything and and my eyesight was getting better but it was still a bit blurred. " Cas I wonder if I could do some research on you?, to see if there is anything I can do" well it would be great to know if there were something that costed my eyes to be slightly blinded " That would be okay" we went into Tony's lab to do the research.

After a few hours of testing and experimenting we had finally come to a conclusion " so it might only be temporarily your blind... " that was a good thing right " but... " argh there is always a but " there is also a chance that you'll stay blind" so that's the catch. Argh I got to tell them but if Nat already told them our story then it should be okay except for the fact that they also got me afterwords, and Nat and Clint doesn't even know about it. I sighed " this is gonna be a long day"