10. *

Daniella's POV:
i close out of my dm's and search for jack's profile. i go to his recent and laugh when i see all of their face's. i read the caption and my heart stops. awe, he showed me off. how can i tell him no? but jackie was right, we have been planning to go to this special event for six weeks. we can't just throw our time and money away. i go back into my dm's and see that i have a notification to join a groupchat. i quickly accept it and then go back to texting jack. i type a quick i'm sorry and then plug my phone in to get ready.

Jack's POV:
as i'm putting on my swimming trunks, my phone lights up and I spring across my bed to get it. daniella has been on my mind since we met and i really want to get to know her more. i open up the instagram dm and my mood sinks as i read her message. does she not like me? am i too creepy? was it too soon for her to meet my friends? god, the post. where all the guys looked at her profile. shit.

"come on g, we're waiting!" johnson yells from downstairs. i sigh and quickly put on my trunks and head downstairs.

"so are we picking her up?"

"who? daniella?"

"yeah bro, didn't you invite her?"

"yeah man, but she can't make it."

"oh. sorry g."

we all head over to the beach. we splash around for awhile and when night falls, we all head back home. i look to see if ella has posted anything new and see that her story has a photo of her driving home. i send her a dm asking for her address and get ready for the surprise. she had finally texted me back twenty minutes later and i managed to sneak out without one of the guys asking where i was going. the distance between our homes is a little bit under ten minutes and when i arrive, ella comes jumping out of the apartment.

"hey ma"

"hey jack" she says, buckling up.

"where are we going?" she asks. i look away from the road to look at her and then back.

"it's a surprise." i smirk. twenty minutes later we arrive at the beach.

"since you couldn't come with me earlier..." i smirk.

"shit. i didn't bring a bikini."

"i didn't either." i reply slipping off my shirt. she stares at me for a second before quickly looking away. i slip off my pants and shoes and turn to her.

"want to go skinny dipping?" i ask. she looks conflicted and confused.

"don't worry babygirl, i'll get to see you naked sooner or later." i smirk. she smiles and slips off her crop top and then the rest of her clothes. when i go to take off my underwear, i hear her scream.

"the water is freezing!" she yells. i chuckle and join her. after we get used to the water, i scoop her into my arms as she wraps her arms and legs around me. we both look at each other and lean in...