14. *

Daniella's POV:
jack messaged me he was two minutes away and i quickly finish applying my mascara. i smooth out his sweater and my black leggings. i slip on my sandals and quickly run out the door. when jack pulls into my complex, i quickly hop into his car and kiss his cheek.

"hey babe"

"hey jack"

"so i want you to meet my friends before we go, is that cool?" he asks. i nod and give him a small smile.

"trust me, they love you," he smirks. he continues driving down the ride and slowly laces his fingers with mine. when we reach a house, jack parks and gets out. i join him at the front of his car and we walk inside hand in hand. he opens the door and before he can say anything, four guys come running over. i squeeze jack's hand and he chuckles,

"babe, this is johnson, skate, sammy, and cameron." he says as each guy does some sort of gesture.

"hi, i'm daniella." i say and give each guy a hug.

"she's even hotter in person g." skate says and wraps his arm around my waist, slightly grazing my ass. jack clenches his jaw and his eyes turn darker. skate smirks and i blush madly. jack roughly grabs my hand and pulls me back over to him.

"johnson, i feel like i've seen you before." i comment.

"yeah, my ex used to be one of your close modeling friends and i would go to her shoots." he says and chuckles slightly.

"we are going to go." jack says suddenly and starts to walk me back to his car.

"talk to you guys later!" i holler back.

~

we turn onto the boardwalk and jack parks his car in an empty spot. i start to get out when my hand is grabbed again. this time, fingers lace between my own.

"i'm sorry for acting like that." jack whispers looking up into my eyes.

"like what? showing everyone i'm yours?" i ask. he chuckles slightly and nods.

"you're fine. skate shouldn't have done that." i whisper. he nods slowly and releases my hand. we both get out and rejoin at the front of his car. we slowly walk over to a small ice cream shop. i go to get a table as jack gets us both chocolate ice cream. he returns with two cups and i grab one from him. we talk and talk and talk for what seems like hours, both of us not very slick on hiding that we are taking pictures of the other. i am about to throw my cup away when all of a sudden it begins to pour. i quickly throw my cup away and run to the car with jack in tow. i am just about to open my door when i am picked up and set on the hood. jack removes my sticky hair from my face and smiles as his thumb swipes my cheek.

"can i kiss you?" he whispers. i inhale slowly and nod. he moves his hand to my neck and moves closer until our lips touch. we start to make out until the rumble of thunder fills my ears and i bite his lip slightly.

"i think some people consider this a kink." he chuckles wiping his lip. i giggle slightly and we both get into the car. jack starts to take me home when i start shaking.

"change of plans, i'm taking you to my house and warming you up." he says and takes a sharp left. i nod quickly and follow him back up his driveway. we quickly run back in and i see the guys lounging around on the couch.

"g, back already?" cameron asks, coming up to him and giving him some sort of handshake. he nods and brings my shivering figure forward. cam smirks and moves out of the way. jack leads me upstairs and into his room and bathroom. he turns the nob and sets the temperature. he shows me how to work the shower and i begin to laugh,

"jack, i know how to work a shower."

"i know."

"then why are you still here?"

"i'm hoping to see you naked babygirl." he smirks, standing up and resting his hands on the edge of his sweater.

"mmm, you'll have to wait."

"really? not even a sneak peek? i couldn't see your body in the dark at the beach..." he whines.

"good things come to those who wait." i smirk and push him out the bathroom door. i throw off his sweater, my pants, bra, and underwear. i step into the steaming shower and instantly get goosebumps. i don't wash anything, not wanting to smell like a guy and just relax under the water. i hear a knock on the door and jolt.

"hey daniella, it's me, jack. i have some clothes and a towel for you while your clothes dry." he says and i see his figure by the front of the shower. i turn off the water and grab the towel from his hand and close the curtain again. i wrap my body in the towel,

"thank you!" i say and he chuckles i step out to see him shirtless. holy shit he's hot. he starts to laugh again and i quickly run out of the bathroom. his bed has clothes on it and i quickly pull on the shirt and my draw drops when i see his underwear. does he expect me to wear these? i slowly move my shirt up as i slip them on. i set my towel on his bed and gasp when i feel a slap on my butt.

"nice ass babe." gilinsky says and stands on the side of his bed. he slips on a shirt and then casually drops his towel and pulls on some boxers.

"good things come to those who wait." he says and gives me a wink. i roll my eyes and start to head out his door when my waist is pulled back in and i'm on his bed. jack hovers over me and he has a puppy dog face on.

"please?" he asks.

"please, what?" i ask. he groans,

"can we have sex."

"no."

"no? why not?" he whines.

"because we have been on how many dates?"

"two?" he questions.

"exactly. it's either going to be a present or a anniversary thing."

"well it's our three day anniversary, how about now?" he asks.

"no, jack." i sigh and run my fingers through his wet, tousled hair.

"fine." he groans and kisses my lips and gets up.

"let's chill on the couch." he says and leads me back out. i grab my phone and begin to look through my instagram notifications.

"jack who is madison?" i ask. jack freezes in place and turns to look at me.

"nobody." he says quickly.

"liar. all your fans are saying she's your girlfriend." i say and stand my ground. he looks at me and pulls my hand.

"who. is. she." i demand. he looks up into my eyes and I immediately know his answer. i run past him and out the door and the long trek home.