61.*

Daniella's POV:
"you are not spending the night!" i yell.

"but dani......"

"no! you can't! shelby is here and that means jackie will be back home and she can't walk in on us!!" i groan.

"walk in on us?" he asks.

"you know what i mean."

"no, i don't. can you clarify?" he smirks.

"she can't walk in on us sleeping together. literally and figuratively." i roll my eyes. jack pouts and lays down on my bed.

"jack....." i groan.

"that's interesting. usually you use that name to yell at me or when i am hitting it right."

"jack!" i gasp, smacking his arm. he pulls me over so my knees are on either side of him. he holds onto my hips, just staring at me.

"i'm just looking at things i haven't noticed before, relax." he chuckles. he stares at my eyes and then slyly pulls my hips forward. he has a smirk on his face as he pushes back and i shake my head. i reach down to his face and we begin to make out. i begin to rock back and forth on my own and jack moves his palms to my ass, kneading it. i put my palms under his shirt and begin to run them up. i hear knocking on my bedroom door and quickly move off of jack and into my desk chair. i look and see jack sitting up, fixing his hair, with a major erection. the door opens and shelby walks in,

"where did you put my blankets?" she asks.

"i'll go get them for you." i reply and speed walk out.

Jack's POV:
dani walks out with her hair everywhere and i chuckle. now to get this boner down so i can go home... i look up and see shelly? seal? shel? what was her name again? staring at me. she closes the door slightly and i try to hide my boner.

"so if y'all aren't dating... that means i can fuck you without consequences.... right?" she asks, smirking. my mouth hangs open and she comes over and with one hand, holds my jaw, and the other reaches down and palms me through my pants. i hear daniella walking down the hall and move backwards.

"shelbs, i found your old stuff!" dani says and hands her the blankets. she smiles and then exits the room, winking at me. dani closes and locks the door and joins me on the bed. i lay down and she snuggles into my side, laying her leg on top of me. i grab her hand and rub the promise ring.

"you know i love you, right?" i whisper. she nods and kisses me cheek.

"can we tell everyone in three days?" she asks. i look down at her and she smiles,

"sure, princess."

"i really want you to stay the night." she mumbles.

"i know and i understand why i can't. besides, johnson will probably wants to talk to me about all this."

"are you going to tell him?"

"i think so. we are practically brothers and tell each other everything. it will be easier then trying to lie to him. besides, he won't tell anyone." i shrug. daniella nods and presses her lips to mine.

"i love you. be safe driving home." she smiles.

"i love you too. good night, princess." i reply, kissing her nose. she smiles and i make my way out. i jog to the door and slip out before shelby sees me. i jog down the steps and outside to my jeep and quickly get in. i sit back in my seat and just smile. god, we're back together again. i can't believe it. i have to do something big for her.

i slowly pull out of the parking space and drive home. when i get there, a familiar car is parked on the street in-front. i lock the jeep and walk up our driveway. i get inside and walk into the living room. jackie and johnson are on one side of the couch while madison sits on the other.

"hey guys..." i chuckle. jackie rolls her eyes and johnson shakes his head,

"bro, what the fuck?" he asks. i look over at madison and see her pouting.

"madison, get the fuck out of my house." i groan.

"i just wanted to talk to you, babe." she says, rolling her eyes.

"get out. i don't want to talk." i mutter. she huffs and stands up, leaving the house. i sit where she had previously sat and look at my friends.

"why aren't you with dani?" jackie asks.

"she told me to leave and that you were going over." i shrug. she nods and kisses johnson goodbye and leaves the house too.

"damn, i love her." j smiles. i chuckle and lean back on the couch.

"so daniella and i had sex while i was over there." i say. johnson looks up at me and his eyes go wide,

"you guys are back together?" he asks.

"not officially. we are telling the gang this weekend and i don't know about the fans." i sigh.

"that's great dude!" he smiles.

"are you doing something special or nah?" he asks.

"i'm not sure. i kinda wanna marry her but i feel like it's way too early." i sigh.

"i would just buy a ring now and when the moment is right, propose." he shrugs.

"but i want it to be special. like fairy tale special."

"listen, it won't matter how you do it if the timing isn't right. buy the ring, find a time, and don't talk to madison. you started talking about her the other day when you were high." he explains.

"i was?" i ask.

"yeah. it was gibberish but you said mads. and you still have the tattoo of her." he shrugs.

"i have to talk to her and get her to leave me alone." i mumble and johnson nods.

"good luck, she was here for awhile before you came; she's psycho."