51. Jack

@jackgilinsky: hey

@jackgilinsky: hey. i know a lot has been going on lately so i came on here for once to sum it up. madison and i are over. yes, i used her to make dani jealous but now we are done, no contact at all. daniella and i made it official a while ago and have been growing closer every day. while we were on vacation, a lot happened between daniella and i and a lot of it i cannot say at this time. we got into two huge arguments back to back and daniella and i both cried. it was painful for me to see her cry and know i caused it. i also couldn't survive without her with me or around our friends. now we get to the present. daniella grace and i are on a mental break. we are not together/taken but we are also not single. we wanted to have one week to ourselves to think about our relationship and decide where we wanted it to go. i also have to prove my love to dani by 10/18/17. exactly one week to show the woman i care so deeply about that i love her. i can't explain how happy she makes me and even though this week will be torture, i know i can get through with the end in mind. thank you guys for reading this all the way through.

much love, g

view all comments

@hater2: UgLy

@sammywilk: dude this is going to be epic for what you have planned 😈😈

@madisonbeer: when he says no contact but hasn't blocked you

@jackiexox: ^block her before shit happens

@stassiebaby: omg idk what to think

@jackj: good luck g

@sammywilk: i think our dude has it, he's a really great guy (no homo)

@camerondallas: madison is a way better fuck

@hater1: daniella is such an ugly human

@user2: dm us please!!!

@user5: jack and dani!!!!!!