59.* (MATURE)

Daniella's POV:
"jack! you are getting water all over the floor!" i yell as he splashes more water at me.

"come on.... one more round." he begs.

"i swear we have already had four rounds, you need to lay off the coffee." i tease. yes, jack and i had sex. jackie texted me earlier saying how she was going on a date with johnson and spending the night over there. jack, after snooping and reading my message, proceeded to have an intense makeup session that ended up becoming sex and then sex in the shower. jack moves away from the curtain and slicks his hair back, showing off his upper arm muscles and dick slapping against his stomach. i sigh and get back into the shower tub. he smiles and suddenly i am picked up and my back hits the shower wall just as jack slams into me. i gasp and moan as he slowly moves his hips forward and backwards. he sets his head on my shoulder, pressing his body against mine tightly and then only moving his hips back. he begins to quicken his pace and i scratch at his back, still not used to his length. my core starts to contract and he moans,

"just like that. keep doing that. fuck." he gasps as i meet his thrusts and i moan against him. i move his head up and kiss his jaw line lightly, biting his skin. he pounds rapidly and suddenly slows down, and cums inside me.

"thank god you are on the pill. it feels so much better." he smirks. i nod, exhausted. he tries to stand me on my feet but my legs feel like jello. he holds me against him and i quickly wash off and turn off the water. he let's go and i regain feeling in my legs. i grab a towel, kiss him quickly and move out of the bathroom. i hear him grab his towel off the railing and the sound of his footsteps on the tile. i dry off my arms and he comes and wraps his arms around my waist.

"why aren't we telling the fans we are together again?" i ask.

"i don't know. i just wanted to keep us on the down low so nobody can try to trash talk us again." he shrugs. i nod and kiss his cheek. he frowns and goes to kiss me on the lips, but the doorbell rings. he groans, quickly pulls on underwear and a pair of pants, and walks over to the door.

"if it's madison, i am calling the cops!" i yell after him. i hear him chuckle and he opens the door.

"who are you?" i hear him ask. i cover myself with my towel again and run towards the door. when jack moves to the side i see almost a stranger, ogling jack.

"shelby." i whisper. she whips her head to face me and smiles,

"hey!" she grins she looks to jack and then back to me and put on the best smile i could. i grab jack's hand and shift onto one foot.

"what are you doing here?" i ask.

"i'm back! and since i lived here before, i thought i could come stay here again!" she smiles. i nod my head and move out of her way. jack closes the door behind her and i drag him to go get ready with me. i slip on a pair of leggings and one of jack's shirts and jack pulls on another one of his shirts. when we leave, shelby is in the kitchen.

"i am starving. have you guys eaten yet?" she asks.

"she.... had a meal." jack smirks, referring to all the blow jobs i gave him. i slap his arm and shake my head.

"no, we were going to order pizza." i reply. shelby nods and moves towards the couch. i move over to the living room too and feel jack's eyes burn into my ass as i bend over to get the remote.

"so are you dating?" she asks.

"no." i slowly say and sit down beside jack.

"friends." i smile, swinging my legs over jack's knees and turn on a movie while he orders pizza. my phone starts buzzing and i slid it open and see all the notifications from the group chat. i look to jack and he shakes his head...