45.* (MATURE)

Jack's POV:
"g and j, how's your new music coming along?" sammy asks. daniella laughs and looks to sammy.

"what the hell, sam? g doesn't sing." she says while laughing.

"you haven't told her?" everyone asks including jackie.

"told me what?" she asks.

"g and i are in a music group called jack & jack and we go on tour and sing songs." johnson says, shrugging. i look to daniella and see her face fall.

"what?" she asks.

"yeah and i sing and nate here raps..." sammy says grabbing nate by his shoulders

"is there anything else i should know?

"we're going on a tour."

"oh." she says. i shake my head and go over to her and set my plate down next to her's. i lift her up, sit down, and pull her on top of my lap, hugging her tightly.

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner, i thought you knew." i reply, into her neck.

"i'm not mad, i support you to do what you love but i wish i would of known." she shrugs. everyone finishes with dinner and we all depart to our rooms. jackie is talking to daniella out side our room door as i hold on to her waist.

"tomorrow we have nothing planned, it's basically a free day." jackie says.

"and friday?" dani asks.

"the guys want to do a meet up somewhere so the fans can get to know them and meet us." jackie replies.

"oh, cool!" she says. i pull at her hips and yawn.

"sorry jackie, someone is impatient and i have to get him to bed before he's grumpy." dani giggles. jackie nods and they say their goodbyes. i pull dani into our room and push her up against the door.

"i thought you were tired." she smirks. i smash my lips against her's and pull off her dress. she steps out of it and i pull her against me and onto the bed. i flip us over and tear her bra in half. i kiss her again and then move away and get ready for bed.

"what the hell?" she asks.

"you teased me too much today, it's payback." i holler from the closet. i hear her groan and then her brush past me. she pulls on a thong and then grabs one of my t-shirts.

"you are such a huge dick." she mumbles

"mmm, i might have a huge dick but i don't think i am." i smirk.

"can that dick buy me a new bra tomorrow?" she asks while turning around and palming me through my pants.

"it needs some attention and then maybe..." i smirk. she drops to her knees and gently removes my dick from my underwear.

"jack jr." she smirks and slowly licks the underside of it and up to the tip. she continues for a while and i shoot my seed into her mouth. she stands back up, struts to the bed and lays down.

"we'll go tomorrow morning!" she squeals. i roll my eyes and lay down with her.

-
the next morning i wake up to knocking, sorry, BANGING. i walk out of the bedroom and over to the door.

"yes?" i ask, nicely.

"bro!" hayes says giving me a high-five and a hug.

"dude, what are you doing here?" i ask as he starts walking into the room.

"...with your luggage?" i ask.

"well j said you would be here and i thought you could room with you." he asks and then moves into the bedroom and i widen my eyes. i run in and see dani is sitting up in bed with the blanket to her chest. our clothes are scattered around the room and hayes laughs.