48.*

Jack's POV:
i watch daniella leave the beach with jackie and sigh. i didn't mean the words i said last night, i was just angry. i don't even know why i said i would get back with mads when daniella was right there in-front of me. i take a few more photos with girls when a guy my age comes up to me.

"hey bro! thanks for coming out!" i greet. he shakes his head and pulls out his phone.

"are you dating daniella grace?" he asks.

"yeah.... why?"

"your girlfriend is a whore." he says showing me a picture of dani laying on a bed while someone is fucking her. the birthmark on her left boob is shown and i know it's her.

"how did you get this? who is that?" i ask.

"it's me. the day i dumped her she came crawling back to me, begging me to fuck her and then she left me and went to you the next day." he smirks.

"i don't care anymore... she was a slut anyway. she cheated on me five times when we were together." he adds.

"and when i found out..." he says and shows me another picture of daniella giving head while she is tied up. her eyes are black and blue, her nose is bleeding, and he lip is busted. she has tears streaming down her face and she's pleading at the camera. i turn back to this guy and punch him in the jaw. he stumbles and i take the opportunity to push him down. i jump on him and start throwing punches, not giving up. i am pulled off of him before i can knock him out and growl.

"let me go before i tear your fucking head off."

"dude, what did he do?" johnson asks.

"he laid his hands on Daniella-" i mumble. i turn to see all the guys looking at each other and then johson releases his grip,

"i'm calling jackie." he mumbles. he steps away and i watch cops try to hold back the other guy who is punching and kicking at them. he gets loose and runs up to me and punches me in the nose. sammy and nate hold both of us back and i turn towards johnson. everything gets blurry and i sit down on the beach. i hear sand moving around and someone holds my jaw.

"your nose, it's bleeding-" i hear and a cloth is pressed against my nose. my hair is pushed out of my face and i see daniella sitting in-front of me. i immediately grab her and hug her.

"i love you," i mumble into her shoulder, making blood run down her arm.

"so fucking much." i add. she rubs my back and continues to press a cloth to my nose. i sit up and johnson hands me a box of tissues. i stuff one up my nose and rid of my bloody shirt. i look up and see security guards around our small group with fans edging in, cameras in hand. the guys help me up and i walk away. i hear the radio host telling the fans the meet up was over and quickly duck into the taxi. daniella slides in next to me and closes the door. she locks the door and look towards me.

"can we talk when i get cleaned up?" i ask. she nods and turns away.

Daniella's POV:
we arrive at the hotel quickly and jack pulls me to the elevator. we rush upstairs and into our room before fans can catch up to us. once we both sit down, i immediately glare at him.

"talk." i mumble.

"where do i start?" he asks, entering the bathroom.

"why the fuck did you say that..."

"say what exactly?" he asks wiping away blood from his nose. he finishes quickly and leans against the bathroom door frame.

"hmm. maybe start with why you would be jealous? or upset about hayes? or! i know! why you want to get back together madison?!" i yell and he sighs and shakes his head.

"i didn't mean it, i was upset."

"about what, jack?!"

"i don't know... i was just... pissed."

"why? i was right there with you, wanting to spend time with you. and you got mad at me and pushed me away because i. am. not. madison." i mumble.

"no-"

"i don't even know why i am here right now..." i whisper.

"i should of just died." i add. jack looks up from the floor and comes over to me.

"daniella, don't say that." he mumbles, reaching out for me.

"don't touch me.... please." i whisper, wiping away my tears. jack nods and sits back on the floor, watching me.

"i'm adopted... i am only telling you this because i never felt real love. i was finally put in a home my last year of being in the system and hated it. i ran away and started from the bottom. i started modeling and it took off from there. i met derek there too. god, that wasn't love either..." i mumble on. i look at jack and see he has his knees to his chest and his arms wrapped around them, listening to my blabber mouth.

"and what you showed me, is what i thought was love. i thought i finally found the piece of me that was missing and then... it wasn't love. it was a physical attraction and the need to fill the gap from madison..."

"dani, no. it was nothing like that." he says, standing up. i shake my head and move to the door.

"you say that now... but i truly believe that's what happened." i whimper.

"i loved you-" i yell. jack tries to touch me but i move away.

"stop. i-i just need to go." i mumble and open the door. when it opens, the whole group tumbles in. i glare at them and they all turn bright red.

"we wanted to tell you guys that we have an early flight tomorrow but we thought you guys might have been having sex. so we listened in and know what was going to happen." johnson says. jackie stands up and leads me out. when we reach the public bathroom, she wraps me in her arms and i cry onto her shoulder. her phone dings and she pulls it out.

"johnson texted me..." she says and opens the message.

"he says that jack is a mess and all three guys have to hold him back from running to find you. and that they don't know how much longer they can." she says and sighs.

"just end it." she says. i look up at her and see her sad eyes,

"break up with him, dani. you guys keep fighting and it's turning out badly."

"okay-" i frown.

"or tell him to do something about miss beer and make up." she says and i question her.

"what do i do?" i ask.

"that's for you to figure out."

Jack's POV:
"i love her, i fucking love her and i messed up!" i cry, walking around the room. the guys are guarding the door and all i wanna do is go find daniella. madison and stassie are sitting on opposite ends of the couch with their arms crossed over their chests.

"i love her. i can't live without her!"

"you made up your future when you brought madison back into your life. you either still love madison and told that poor girl she was the one you loved. or you really love her and you are just a fucking idiot." johnson says.

"i don't love madison!" i yell. madison scoffs and i groan. i try to charge for the door but sammy and nate grab me and put me back by the bed. they move back over to the door and guard it again. there's a knock on the door and i sprint towards it, trying to open it. the guys stop me and i step back, waiting for them to let the person in. daniella walks in slowly and she sighs,

"jack... i need to tell you something." she whispers.