56.*

Daniella's POV:
i try to prepare myself for seeing jack in half an hour and i can't seem to calm my nerves. i love him with my whole heart but we're on a break and it's for the best.

jackie and stassie and i have all been texting a lot since their boy friends hang out with jack almost 24/7. it kinda sucks to be excluded from the group but they told me jack isn't acting the same as before vacation. he is very secluded, always hiding in his room or running off to the studio. he has refused to get drunk or high either because he smoked a blunt with nate the second day of our break and when stassie and sammy tried to helping him upstairs, he started screaming and crying because he has a girlfriend and he thought he was cheating on me.

we are currently three days away from having one week of no contact and for me, it's also awful. i wanna text him like a girlfriend would and tell him about my day or invite him over to cuddle and watch movies but i always screw up things.

i slowly get dressed in skinny jeans and a long maroon top and go to grab my car keys. my stomach twists in knots and i feel like i am about to have an anxiety attack. i slide down the wall of my apartment and try to steady my breathing. it doesn't work out and i just sit there panting and crying. i try to lay down like my phycologist suggested but the cold of my wooden floor makes it worse. hyperventilating ends up getting to me and i pass out on the floor.

when i come to, i immediately grab my phone to see how long i was out for. when the screen turns on, i see that it's now almost an hour past when we were supposed to meet for dinner. loads of messages and missed calls flood my phone. none of them being from jack gilinsky. i frown at my phone and start to go through the messages, answering them back. why would jack not text me to check up on me? does he not care about me? is he taking this no contact thing too far? i go to johnson's stream and start to look at the messages.

(son of the john)
where are you?

(son of the john)
daniella, you are half an hour late.
do you want 1 of us to get you?

(son of the john)
are you okay?

(son of the john)
you are making gilinsky really nervous
he is so upset cause he thinks he is
the reason you didn't come

(son of the john)
i had to take his phone cause of your break
i value your guys wishes & g is about to cry

(son of the john)
g left without eating & went home

(son of the john)
i just got back and he is crying in his room

(son of the john)
forget the fucking break and text him
he is broken idk how to help

i feel awful. gilinsky is really hurting about this and i know he is going to make a stupid decision if i don't intervene.

(daniella / future gilinsky 💍)
baby, i am so sorry
i love you and i am ready to talk it out
i am so sorry i couldn't make it, i had an anxiety attack before i left my house
please come over and cuddle :(

(jack finnegan gilinsky)
i'm on my way.

i pick myself up from the floor and slowly make my way back to my room. i undress from my 'fancy' clothes and pull on a sports bra and jogging pants. the door rings as i finish taking off my makeup and i walk over to the door. when i open it, jack turns around, holding a bouquet of flowers. i kindly take them and set them on the counter. he slowly walks into my apartment, now empty since jackie practically lives with johnson. i pull his arm with me to my room and pat the bed.

"do you want me to t-take off-f?" he stammers.

"yeah, just leave your pants on." i smile. he nods and removes his sweatshirt and tank top underneath. he climbs onto the bed and i snuggle into him.

"i am so sorry for every bad thing i have done since i met you." he whispers, rubbing up and down my back.

"i am sorry for pushing you away." i whisper, tracing small circles all over his body.

"i love you dani, and i want to be with you if you're ready." he adds. i nod and smile.

"i love you too. to the moon and back." i whisper.

"so- uh. you said to think about um- what we want our uh, relationship to be." he mumbles. i nod against his chest and his grip loosens. i move back to watch his face and feel him play with my hand. he picks up my left hand and brings it to his lips.

"i want this hand to have a ring on it. a ring from me given at the perfect time. i want to propose to you eventually and i want to get married." he looks up and gauges my reaction.

"me too. i want to get married some day with you." i smile. he nods and sets my hand back down.

"i want us to go on a romantic honeymoon and have a big family and travel the world and perform with you guys watching me." he says and closes his eyes. i lean forward and he sets his forehead against mine.

"that sounds amazing." i nod. i open my eyes to see him smiling like an idiot and jack lays on his back beside me and lays his leg over mine, with his arm above my head and playing with my hair. i hear a click and turn towards him.

"don't post that!! i am so ugly right now!!" i whine. he shakes his head and i get a notification.

"you have my post notifications on?" he smirks.

"yeah... it's stupid but i like to see what you have to say."

"i just like all the bikini pics you post." he smirks followed by a chuckle when i slap his shoulder.