41.* (MATURE)

Daniella's POV:
my phone buzzes from underneath me and i quickly scroll through the messages. today, everyone decided we were going to hit up the beach. at least, that's what the groupchat says. i am so shook from last night, we didn't have sex but we fooled around a lot to the point where we were both naked. i set my phone back down and try to cuddle into jack but find him missing from my side. i sit up and look around frantically and see gilinsky by the bay window. i grab my phone and quickly take a picture, posting it to instagram. i try to stand up and run into the bathroom so he won't see me naked but once i step off the bed, he turns around. i cover myself up with the blanket and stand all the way up again. he stands in front of me and gives me a small smile.

"hey baby girl." he says, setting his hands on my waist. my area clenches and i mentally swoon because that's what he moaned all last night. i give a small smile and try to make my way to the bathroom. jack chuckles and comes up behind me, his hard dick pressing into the curve of my back. he pulls my waist towards him and starts to grind up against me.

"baby, i'm so hard it hurts..." he groans.

"i couldn't tell..." i tease. i feel jack pull me back and we both fall onto the bed. i start to giggle and jack joins me under the covers. he moves his hand down my body, and over my area. he slips one finger down my folds and then into me.

"jack.." i gasp.

"you are so wet already baby." he whispers. he slowly pumps in and out and adds another finger.

"mmmm" i moan. jack adds another finger and softly presses his lips to mine. when he removes his lips he also removes his fingers. i open my eyes to see him sucking on them.

"jack..."

"yes princess?"

"please.."

"please what?" he smirks.

"please fuck me..." i groan. jack's eyes burst out of his sockets and he stares down at me.

"baby, i am tired of waiting. let's do it." i say and wrap my arms around his neck. jack smiles and pumps his dick, getting it ready. he takes the tip and runs it up and down my folds and then suddenly thrusts in. i gasp in pleasure and hold onto his biceps. he pulls out slowly again and then thrusts back in.

"jack, don't stop but you forgot a condom." i whisper.

"fuck sorry. i'll pull out." he says and kisses my lips. our mouths form to each other and we press harder and harder. jack starts moving quickly and i gasp. i begin to whimper as he pulls out, in, out, in, and so on.

"fuck daniella, i don't.... think... i'll last." he groans, slowing down.

"came on baby-" i whisper, pulling him down and nibbling on his earlobe. his thrusts are slow and hard as he holds onto my small body. suddenly he moans and i feel him release him load. he releases a long, slow breath and kisses my forehead. and then it hits him,

"i'm so fucking sorry dani!" he says starting to freak out.

"i'll go get some pills from the pharmacy-" he says, looking for his underwear. i pull his arm and he looks back over at me.

"i'm on the pill baby. that's why i told you to not stop." i whisper. he sighs, smiling and joins me back on the bed.

"soooo..." i whisper. he chuckles and wraps his arm over my shoulders.

"you are so fucking tight, it feels amazing." he says smiling.

"thanks?" i ask, laughing.

"um, since your dick is long and thick it feel great?" i ask again. he chuckles and shakes his head.

"you're hilarious." he whispers.

"i wanted to go to the beach today but i am too weak to walk." i whine.

"i can carry you if you wanna go that bad." he shrugs.

"really?! okay!!" i nod and go to get ready. i try to stand but end up falling over. jack chuckles, helping me stand up and get ready.

Jack's POV:
after we have both showered, dani is able to somewhat stand but can barely walk. i kinda feel bad but kinda want to fuck her again. she grabs a bikini from her suitcase and slowly pulls it on, making me hard, again. she doesn't look my way and i try to get it to go back down. she has on a red hot bikini and it makes matters worse. once she's done, she comes over and sits on the bed, waiting for me.

"i could use a massage." i smirk, wiggling my shoulders back and forth. i feel warm hands against them and stop. dani delicately runs her hands across my back and shoulders and i sigh in content. she giggles and hugs my back.

"get ready, i'm starving." she whines. i chuckle and slip on my swim shirts and a nebraska shirt. we both leave the room and meet the others downstairs for brunch. i help daniella sit down and everyone starts to snicker.

"guys..." i laugh.

"you really got her whipped, g." johnson says shaking his head. i sit down next to daniella and see skate pick at his food. he must of really liked dani, i feel bad he has to listen about us having sex.

"so how was it?" jackie whispers to dani but loud enough for me to hear.

"amazing. we fucked this morning and fooled around all last night. it was magical, i swear." she says, giggling.

"so give me the juicy details..."

"he is so big, oh my god. and he knows how to make you feel amazing."

"pull out game?" jackie asks.

"weak, he came inside me this morning." daniella starts to giggle and i turn her chin to kiss her.

"your giggle makes me smile." i whisper. she blushes and wait for the waiter to arrive. a young, twenty something female walks over to us. she immediately looks to me and smiles.

"what can i get you to drink?" she asks. i reply with water and her smile fades as she looks at daniella, drawing patterns on my hand with her finger. she looks up and also orders the same thing. once everyone has ordered, she gathers our menus and turns to leave, blowing me a kiss. i feel daniella sit up and stare at me. she stays quiet and once the waiter comes back and hands me a slip of paper with my food she speaks up,

"what the hell?" she questions. she looks up at me and i smirk. i turn her chin to me and kiss her deeply on the lips. i crumple up the paper and toss it into an empty basket.

"not sorry cause i love my beautiful girlfriend." i shrug. i see daniella smile and laces her hands with mine. we all make small talk and finish eating and pay for our meals.