Chapter 1

Chapter One:|: New Changes.

"Leviiiiiiii!!!!" Hange screamed as they ran into their prince's room slamming the door open. They quickly jumped on the bed, landing on top of the sleeping raven. Levi grumbled something incoherent, most likely being an insult towards his annoying servant.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake u-" The energetic brunette was cut off as Levi threw them to the ground with a loud thud.

"Let me sleep dammit!" Levi said in a annoyed voice, pulling the blanket over his body as Hange groaned loudly. They stood up and pulled the blanket off the grumpy man in the bed.

Levi sat up and sent a death glare to Hange, if a glare could kill someone Hange would've dropped dead with in a second.

"King Kenny would like to see you." Hange stated in a serious manner as they straightened out there clothes and fixed their glasses.

"For what?" Levi said coldly as he ran his fingers through his hair yawning.

That goofy smile came back and Levi rolled his eyes, getting out of his bed and heading to his bathroom.

"Not sure... I wasn't paying attention." They laughed loudly and the annoyed prince slammed the bathroom door shut.

"Damn four-eyes..." He mumbled turning on the shower water and stripping himself of his sleep wear. He tiredly got into the shower, the warm water making his body slick and shiny. The raven purposely took his time in the shower, just to piss his uncle off of course. After he was done, he got out and wrapped a soft white towel around his waist loosely. Levi let out a sigh as he walked out of the bathroom and headed to his giant walk in closet.

After finding clothes for what he was going to wear today (the picture above.) he headed out of his room and into the throne room, to where a pissed off Uncle of his was waiting.

"You damn child! I asked for you over 45 minutes ago! You do not make a king wait!" Kenny yelled, face red with anger and his gloved fists clenched.

"Tch... You are no king to me." The younger male spat as he rolled eyes.

Kenny stood up abruptly and walked over to his nephew, said nephew not even flinching once as his uncle charged for him. The guards would flinch if Kenny would so much as lift a finger.

"I should kick you out and leave you to rot you ungrateful piece of shit!" The 'King' was fuming with anger as his voices boomed through the room, making everyone freeze.

Levi groaned in frustration, seeing it to early to fight with his uncle. "What the hell did you want from me? Why'd you call me here?" His words dripped with venom and hate.

"Ah yes. You are to find a mate before the next full moon shall rise." With that said, Levi waved his hand and turned on his heel heading out of the room.

"As I told you before Uncle, I don't believe in 'mates' or 'marriages'" The prince said with a bored voice, having had this conversation many times before.

"I'd figure you would say that. So I found you a mate I seem fit for you." Levi could hear the cockiness playing in his Uncles voice, could feel the smirk at his lips.

"What..?" The younger male said, anger rising inside him.

"She's a beautiful young women, her name is Petra and she will be here tomorrow at dawn."

"I will not marry this women. I won't agree to it!" Levi yelled walking out of the throne and storming outside.

"You damn brat! I am your guardian! You will do as I say!"

Levi growled and right before the door shut his uncle yelled to him.

"You will marry Petra! And you will mate with her!"

Heh... yeah I made a new story.. let's hope I finish it this time though. I'm so sorry about all the unfinished ones. I just really don't the motivation to right like I use to. But I hope you like this new one. I promise I'll complete it.

Love
~Shiro<3