Chapter 6

Chapter Six:|: Claimed

Levi smirked as the words left the omegas mouth. He quickly took off-almost ripping- the boys shirt. The Alpha inhaled Eren's scent, shivering slightly as he did so. The raven started to trail open mouth kisses down the males chest under him.

"No turning back now... You're mine~" Levi growled seductively and watched as the boy arched his back and moaned for him to do more.

Levi quickly discarded Eren's pants and boxers and grounded his clothed self into the body underneath him. The omega's slick(it's the "lubricant" that gets omegas ready to be penetrated), making his thighs and ass wet.

"You're ready for me already?" The alpha leaned down and licked his thighs and then licked his entrance. Enjoying the taste that flooded through his tastebuds.

"Ah~! L-Levi~! O-oh sh-shit~" Eren moaned loudly as the raven slowly stuck his tongue into the brunettes tight hole.

Levi looked up and slapped Eren's thigh, making the younger male moan at the sudden hit. "Don't cuss and as much as I want to hear those beautiful moans, you need to be quiet. Don't want anybody to catch us now do we?" He smirked and went back to the boys hole and stuck his tongue in, licking his hole and curling his tongue.

Eren started panting and brought his hand down to Levi's hair, giving it a small tug. As he did that Eren jolted when Levi hit his prostate.

"Nngh~! Levi~! Right there~!" At this point Levi didn't care anymore about anyone hearing Eren. So Levi continued to massage the omegas prostate with his tongue. "L-Levi... I-I'm going to-" Eren let out a whine when Levi pulled away with a small smirk on his face.

Levi wiped his face with his shirt and then took off the shirt, slowly moving his hands down to his pants teasing the servant in front of him. Eren panted and sat up quickly unbuttoning Levi's pants, pulling them down. Eren could see Levi's bulge through his boxers, without thinking he kissed Levi's dick through the boxers.

"Oh fuck... What are you doing brat?" Levi whispered trying to keep calm.

When the boy didn't answer him, Levi grabbed his hands and pinned him back to the bed with his arms above his head, making Eren whine.

"You are not in control." He growled at Eren, then kissed him roughly. Levi moved his hand slowly down his body and tugged his boxers off, dropping them to the ground.

Eren whimpered and rolled his hips into the air. "I need you now Levi..." The boy blushed a dark red and the Alpha quickly pushed into him.

"Ah~! Levi~! I-it hurts~!"

"I couldn't wait and prep you my omega. The pain will go away~"

With that said, Levi quickly started to thrust into the male under him. Eren whimpering and trying to get away from the raven. Tears were streaming down his face as he cried in pain. Levi continued thrusting at the same speed and he lifted up one of Eren's leg and swung it over his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper.

"L-Levi~! Oh fuck~! Please~!" Eren screamed In pleasure and Levi let another hard slap hit the boys thigh. The brunette moaned and moved his hips with Levi's thrust.

"I said no cussing." Levi grunted and went faster and harder. Both bodies were covered in a thin layer of sweat, the only noise in the room was moaning, panting and the sound of skin slapping together. Levi found it quite erotic and that only fueled him more.

Levi moved a bit and started to thrust in a different angle, making Eren scream in pleasure as his prostrate repeatedly got hit.

"R-Right the- Ah~! Mmm~! Harder please~!"

"You sound so sexy my omega~ Say I'm your alpha you slut~" The raven whispered in his ear, nibbling on it as he continued to slam into Eren.

"Y-You're -Ah~! You're my Alpha~" Eren groaned and his nails dug into Levi's back, scratching it.

"Louder." Levi moaned and his thrusts started to get sloppy and more rough and faster as started to get closer to his release. He grabbed Eren's hips and started to move them with his thrusts, making the head board hit the wall with a somewhat loud thud.

"Nngh~ You're my alpha!" The omega said louder but sill not to Levi's liking.

"Scream it."

"LEVI~ YOU'RE MY ALPHA~!"

Once that was said, Levi bit down on Eren's scent gland on his neck marking and claiming him. Making the omega moan loudly and cum onto his and Levi's chest. Eren then did the same, biting Levi's scent gland. Levi let out a groan as he finally came into the omega, he continued thrusting slowly and rubbed their scent glands together.

Levi stopped and pulled out of Eren panting and laying next to him. Eren stared at the ceiling panting and he relaxed a bit.

"Let me clean you u-" Levi started as he got up.

"No... I can do it... You can go..." Eren said as he got up, but his legs gave out and he fell to the ground.

"Please Eren."

"..."

Levi sighed and picked up Eren, taking him to the bathroom. He set him down on the toilet and turned on the bath, filling it up with warm water. After it was full Levi set Eren in tub and started to walk out.

"Goodnight Eren." Levi said calmly as he closed the door and got dress, heading back out to where everyone was.

Eren sighed and sunk down into the warm water, letting himself relax.

"Goodnight Levi..."

To be continued....
Hope you guys like this chapter. It took a while to write because I got busy with school and shit. So I'm sorry if this smut isn't really good. But I hope you guys like it anyway. I really do like writing this book. Also! This book is getting so many reads and likes so fast. So I just wanted to say thank you :D

Shiro<3