Chapter 19

Chapter nineteen:|: The storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eren was banging on the door, desperately trying to get out. He know Hange was out there, he could sense them. Sense how nervous they were, how scared they were. It really didn't help his own anxiety. His voice hurt from yelling but he needed to get out. Tears pooling in the corner of his eyes. "Hange..." Erens voice cracked, his body slowly sliding down the door. "Please let me out..."

Hanges ears twitched and their tail was tucked between their legs. "I can Eren. Levi gave me specific order to not let you out." They tried to sound stern but their body was trembling and scared. Hange knew what Levi was going to do and it was a high chance that he wouldn't win.

Eren spoke up again, the storm outside still raging. Lightening cracked across the sky, grey clouds littering it. Thunder boomed throughout the kingdom, causing children to cower in their parents room for comfort. Though none of that matter as Eren was wanted to get out of here.

"Hange... you know what Levi is about to do... if you want him to live, please let me out! I can stop him before it's too late! Please! Hang-"

A shriek echoed in the kingdom, glass being thrown and dropped to the ground. The sound of paintings falling to the ground and the occasional sound of swords crashing against each other. Eren could feel his heart drop and he was right back on his feet, banging on the door again.

"Hange!!!" He screamed, his voice loud. "Let me out or I swear to god I'll jump out of the window!!" Hange was quiet, trying to keep themselves calm and collected but that was impossible as he could hear Levi get hurt.

Minutes went by before Hange couldn't take it anymore. They were slow, beginning to pull their keys out. Eren heard this, his tail peeking up anxiously and his hands shaking in desperation. The key slowly pushed through the key hole and turned to the right to unlock it. The familiar sound of a click could be heard and the oak door swung open. There stood a distressed Eren, tear stained cheeks and chest rising up and down with his panting.

"Thank you." He let out a sigh, one he didn't know he was holding. Eren quickly ran past Hange. Hange got on Erens tail as they ran to Kenny's room first. Though when they got there, the room was trashed. Things were all over the place, paper thrown across the room. Chairs knocked over and the wooden desk he had in the middle of the room had a crack in it. The two were quick to turn on their heel, heading down the hall. It was unreasonably quiet, making a Eren more nervous and terrified than he already was. As they walked into the kitchen, maids and servants cowered in the corner, shaking in fear. Eren didn't bother to ask as he ran into the dining room. There stood Kenny hovering over a beaten Levi. Both were pretty beaten up but as of now Kenny was winning. He had the sword pressed to Levi's pale skin, his eyes narrowed.

Kenny must've realized Eren because he looked straight into Erens eyes with a Devilish smile.  In the blink of a eye, everything happened so fast yet, Time seemed to slow down and everyone froze. Hange dropped to the ground and Eren stumbled at the sight.

The only thing anyone could hear was Eren. His voice loud and very clear, Kenny blocking their sight as his body stood above Levi.

"Levi!!" Erens voice echoed.

———————————————————
To be continued. ;)

The next chapter will be the last and I'm surprised how many reads this has. I'm very grateful and I'm glad so many people like it. Also sorry for the cliff hanger but guess you'll have to wait for god knows how long. I can't wait to wake up and read the comments.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed. :) 💙

Unedited.