Chapter 9

Chapter Nine:|: A "Pawful" Surprise.

As the two entered Eren's room, Levi smiled as he could smell Eren's scent all around him. Then his smile faded into a frown as he smelt an unknown scent, he growled and sat on the bed looking around the room.

"I'm sorry it's kind of a mess Jä-"

Before Eren could finish, Levi was pounced on by a big furry creature. He looked up to see a gigantic wolf, it had black fur and piercing blue eyes. The alphas eyes widen and began to back up, so his back was against the head bored.

"Why the hell is there a wolf in your room?!" Levi yelled as he looked to animal and then to Eren as he pulled the wolf off the bed.

"This... This is Jäger. Petra got him for me when I became her servant."

"Jäger?" The Raven questioned and watch Eren pet the animal.

"It means Hunter in German. But I think Petra named him that because of how close it is to my last name."

"Ah."

The room went silent and Eren gave Jäger a few pets before laying down on the bed, keeping his distance from Levi. Both not bothering to break the uncomfortable silence, Levi decided to lay down with arms behind his head. He turned and made Eren face him, he turned again so his back was to the omegas and pushed his back into his chest. He grabbed the younger's hand and laced it around his waist.

"Levi what are you-"

"I'm an attention whore. I need attention." He laughed softly.

"Oh..." Eren laughed, his warm breath blowing against the back of Levi's neck. The raven smiled and pushed himself into the omegas body, taking in his scent.

"I love your scent. I wish I could smell like you all the time." Levi mumbled quietly.

Eren shifted slightly and stayed quiet not knowing what to say to the man cuddled into him. Once he realized what he was doing started to get up.

"Hey..." Levi mumbled tiredly.

Eren blushed at his hoarse and tired voice, he just looked down to him seeing  that he was asleep.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled quietly.

"I think you need to head back to your castle Levi." Eren said in a calm voice.

"Why?"

"Your uncle-"

"Come back... I mean come back to castle with me..." Levi mumbled and turned so he could nuzzle his face into Eren's chest.

Subconsciously Eren started to run his fingers through the ravens silky locks, making the older hum.

"How old are you anyway Levi?"

"What's with the sudden interest?"

"Well. I don't know. I just want to know."

"Twenty-one"

Eren hummed and continued to play with his Alphas hair.

"What about you?"

"Seventeen."

They both sat in silence, cuddling each other. Right when they were both about to fall asleep a big furry body laid on top of them. Levi grunted and glared at the animal.

"Damn mutt."

To be continued...
This is just a filler. So I'm sorry if it sucks. >~< anyway I hope you like it!

~Shiro<3