Chapter 4

Chapter four:|: I'll make him mine.

Levi was very annoyed, he was sitting next to Petra at the dinner table with his uncle. Petra had her hand holding Levi's and when ever she laughed she would bump into the Alpha. Eren stood watching the whole thing with a bored expression, wanting to go to his room and sleep for the rest of the day.

"Eren! Can you please get me some whine?" Petra said with a squeaky voice.

'God don't give this woman anymore.' Levi thought as he let out a sigh.

"Yes princess. Would you like Red or White?" He said calmly as he made his way to the table with two bottles of wine.

"Red please!"

The omega nodded and poured it into the beautiful crystal glass. Levi watched biting his lip, he could smell his scent and he was going absolutely mad.

"Levi?" Petra asked, making the Alpha quickly shake his head and look to the strawberry blonde.

"Yes?"

"You zoned out. Are you alright?"

"Fine. I'm fine. I just feel a little... ill?" The raven said trying to get out of the room before he ripped the clothes off the omega and fucked him against the wall.

"Oh go get some rest my love. I don't want you to get even more sick." Petra whispered which made Levi cringe.

"Good Night."

"Levi?"

"What?"

"No goodnight kiss?"

Levi's nose scrunched up and looked to the floor.

"I don't want you to catch my cold." The Alpha mumbled and walked away.

He finally made it to his room and slammed his door shut, sliding down his door and letting a low growl leave his throat. A knock on his door made him jump slightly and the prince stood up, opening his door with annoyance.

"What do you wa-" He looked at the person in front of him and his whole attitude changed. "nt- Eren. What do you need?" The raven said calmly.

"Some crazy brunette is trying to do experiments on me. Can I hide in here?" The younger boy was panting slightly and Hanges screams echoed through out the hall.

The raven sighed and nodded his head opening his door more, so the omega can come into his room. Once the boy stepped in his eyes widen at the scent.

'I-it's everywhere...' The omega thought. 'What's so special about the damn Alpha's anyway?' He rolled his eyes and sat down in the leather chair at the corner of Levi's room.

~•~
A couple weeks had gone by and Levi was to marry Petra in two hours. Eren still ignoring Levi, most of the time anyway. Eren's scent was getting stronger and Levi was having a harder time trying to control himself. Petra's own scent made him want to be sick.

"Levi!!! Are you ready my midget!?" Hange called making their way into the alphas room.

"No."

He straightened his tie and sighed loudly.

"You look ready to me."

"Whatever let's get this damn thing over with." He grumbled.

•~•

Levi was now waiting at the alter with a annoyed expression. He had been waiting for about thirty minutes but she wasn't coming out.

"We can't find him!" Hange yelled.

Levi sighed and walked towards the barely audible frantic talking.

"Find who?"

"Eren!" He's no where to be found!"

The alpha's eyes widen and he ran down the hall. Once he reached the hall where Eren's room was in, he could smell the faint scent of the omega. The raven ran down the door and slammed it open. He groaned loudly and quickly placed his hand over his nose so he wouldn't lose control. Small whimpers and moans can be heard from the bathroom.

Levi slowly made his way, his body almost trembling with arousal.

"E-Eren?" His voice was low and husky.

"G-Go a-away!" He was interrupted by his own moans and whines.

"It's okay. It's normal. You are in heat." The alpha walked over to the shaking and sweaty boy. His shirt untied at the top, showing his chest slicked with sweat.

"Leave me a-alone!"

"I'm not going to do anything...." The raven said disappointedly.

Eren continued to whimper and moan quietly. Making Levi lose his mind, he still had his hand over his nose and bent down to the brunette.

"Wrap your arm around me."

"W-why?"

"Don't ask questions and do it!" The raven said demandingly.

The omega flinched and did what he was told.

"I-I d-don't want to m-mate w-with you..."

"Then you will have to wait the five days, until your heat is over."

"F-Fine." He mumbled stumbling to his bed.

'His ass is just calling me. To fuck him senseless. To make him scream my name. For me to claim what's mine.'

'He's mine.'

To be continued...