Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen:|: Back together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi and Eren lay in bed, they were both naked and a thin layer of sweat glistened on their bodies. Pale fingers ran through dark chocolate brown hair and panting quietly. Calming down from their previous activities. "I love you." Eren spoke, his voice calm and loving as he traced shapes into his mates chest.

Levi didn't answer right away, his silver eyes staring up at the ceiling. A small smile on his chapped lips. "I love you too." It was like all the troubles in his life had disappeared, laying in bed with Eren at his side. He was happy, extremely happy. No matter how many problems they had, the two always found their way back to each other.  "Levi... your uncle..."

"Yeah? What about him?"

Eren sighed, Levi grunting as his peaceful thoughts were soon flooding with the thought of his uncle.

"We need to do something. He will kill you."

"I kno-"

Knocking sounded through the room, making Levi jumping up. "Who is it?"

"It's Hange your majesty. Kenny wants Eren." Their voice was muffled from the door being closed

Eren now sat up and shifted. 'I don't want to go...' He mouthed to Levi.

"He's my here! Tell him to leave Eren alone."

It went silent, the three of them not bother to break the silence. Hange knew Eren was in there but they loved him. It had been crazy a couple of months, everyone was stressed and barely holding on. Most of the people in the castle wanted Kenny gone by the only person brave enough to tell him was Levi. It wasn't like Levi could kick him out, which he wish he could do.

A sigh mixed with a growl emitted from Levi before he got up and got dressed. Making sure to cover up all the hickey's and love bites Eren had left on him. The two pairs of eyes locked with each other for a moment before Levi reluctantly looked away. "I'll be back."

"Please be careful Levi."

"Stay here. Don't come out what so ever. Do you understand?" Levi ignored Erens previous comment.

Eren nodded slowly, getting out of bed and walking over to the other male. He grabbed his chin and kissed him softly. "Promise me you'll be safe." Levi only nodded, kissing one more time before turning and walking out of the room.

"Hange. Guard the door. Don't let Eren out."

Hange opened their mouth to say something but Levi was already walking down the hall. Not wanting to argue with them right now. He knew how to get rid of his uncle and he didn't need any distractions.

As Levi walked down the hall, he was glad none of the guards stopped him as he made his way to his uncles room. They were confused yes but they new better. Once he was at the big oak doors, that had a shine to them and gold handles to them. He stood there, contemplating. He knew what he had to do and he was nervous but it had to be done.

He would have to kill Kenny. And it would be unfair because Kenny is better at sword fighting than Levi. But Levi had to do it.

He needs to kill Kenny Ackerman.

———————————————————
To be continued....

The end is coming soon. :,)

Guys!! It was also confirmed that Shiro is gay. If you watch voltron. But I'm so happy!! Shiro and Keith need to be together!!! :,)

Anyways I know this a short chapter. Sorry :( but I will post the next chapter soon.

Unedited.