Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven:|: Back at the castle.

Levi and Eren ended up going back to the castle, with some difficulties from Eren. As they sat in the carriage, the raven was staring at the brunette in front of him. Eren cleared his throat and looked out of the window, snapping Levi out of his trance. "Sorry... that I was staring..." Levi muttered and looked out the window

When the two finally arrived, Levi's uncle was there waiting with a look of anger and rage. Once the two stepped out, Levi mentally prepared himself for what his uncle was going to bring him.

"Levi. Fucking. Ackerman!" He paused and grabbed the shorter male by his collar and pinned him to the carriage. "Where the hell did you go?! And why did you leave in the first place?!" Eren's eyes widen and Petra came running out with a look of fear in her eyes.

"It's none of your business old man. " Levi snapped and looked to Eren then to Petra. The two didn't take their eyes off the man pinned to the carriage.

"It is my business! You're mother wouldn't appr-" Kenny yelled but was cut off by Levi. "Shut the hell up! Don't talk about my mother! You have no right and you don't know what she would say!!" He yelled, his blood boiling and he pushed Kenny away and pushed past Petra and Eren.

"Levi! Get your ass back here" Levi just scoffed and flipped him off, barging into the castle and when he was out of sight, he ran to his room as fast as he could. He slammed the door shut and sighed loudly. The raven slowly made his way to the balcony and looked outside to see everyone still outside. They all had a shocked looked on their face.

Eren stood there looking at Petra. Petra just shrugged her shoulders and looked to Kenny. "What?" He snapped, making the two of them jump. "Nothing your Highness." They said in unison. "That little shit! How does he expect to be a king, if he doesn't even answer simple questions!" Everyone was silent as they listened to Kenny rage about he nephew.

When no one was looking Eren decided to go check on Levi. Even though he didn't like him very much, he still wanted to see if he is okay. The brunette made his way to Levi's room. He knocked on the door and got no answer at first, then he did it again and got a response. "Leave me the hell alone. I don't need anyone's pity, and if my uncle sent you, you better leave now or I'll rip your fucking-"

"Levi it's Eren." Everything went quiet and the door swung open. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was you..." the raven mumbled and shut the door behind Eren when he walked in. The brunette just shrugged his shoulders and sat down on Levi's bed.

"Look Eren. I don't want to get you in trouble with my uncle. This is my fault, that I forced you to come back with me and if he found out that I was have sex with a man... He would kill me. I know you don't care about me in the way I care about you, so this should be easy for you...I stopping this relationship I am forcing into you. You can go find someone you truly love. I'm sorry for all the things I've caused you..."

Eren was silent, he didn't know what to say. In the beginning he would've loved it if Levi would just leave him alone, but now that it's happening he doesn't know what to do. So he decided to do the best thing for both of them. He got up and walked to door. Right before he walked out of it he turned back to Levi. He looked like he was about to break down. Eren just shrugged it off the best he could, without showing that he was upset about it.

"Good. Im glad that this is over. Goodbye Levi. I'll see you around the castle."

Here it is. Sorry for the short chapter last time. My wattpad is still bugging and I'm doing the best I can. Thank you all for be patient with me. Hope you enjoyed.