Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty:|: The war is over.

——————————————————

"Levi!!!" Eren yelled, his voice echoing through out the castle. The two bodies were frozen, Kenny not moving, blood pooling on the floor. Erens hands were trembling, tears down his face and breathing was rigid.

Everyone didn't dare to move or speak, Erens scent waving through everyone's nose. His scent a mixture of Grief and depression.

Many minutes went by and finally Kenny's body fell to the ground. Levi was on his knees, gripping his side that had blood covering his pale hands. Erens green eyes widened and he ran towards Levi.

"Oh god Levi... you're alive... how are you- actually I don't care... I'm glad you are alive..." Sobs left his lips and his hand covered his wound. Levi only grunted, leaning into his mate.

"Your scent... it's so sad...." he frowned and pulled Eren close. "Don't be sad... I'm here..." Eren only continued to cry, tangling his fingers in his midnight black hair.

Once Hange was out of their state of shock, they slowly walked over to Eren and Levi. Being careful to not trip or blink, afraid this was all a dream.

"I-is He Okay...?" Hange tilted their head and kneeled down next to them. No words were spoken, Levi loosing a lot of blood. "We need to get him to the infirmary, he's loosing blood." Hange spoke, their voice suddenly firm. Eren nodded, standing and picking up the raven with a grunt. Levi hissing in pain. "It's okay..." Eren soothed, nuzzling his cheek.

Levi smiled weakly, his scent fading and his body becoming paler. "Though I told you to stay in the room..."  tears streamed down Erens face, his body trembling. "You know I couldn't be stuck in there while you risk your life..." he looked into silver, dull eyes. "Look at me... everything will okay... you'll be okay..." He sniffled and Levi wiped his tears. "Promise me Levi... I'll see you walk out of the room..."

Levi didn't speak for a while before nodding slowly, Eren smiled sadly. He walked into the infirmary and placed levi on the bed. Hange lead him out and then they got to work on Levi.

oOo

Hours went by, Eren sitting by the door nervously. His foot tapping against the floor impatiently. Hange hadn't come out and it only worried him more. His brain coming up with bad situations and all the ways he could lose Levi. And their weren't many. Maids tried to come give him food and water but he would just turn it down. He knew he would throw it up if he ate something. Not even a five minutes later, Hange came out.

Eren was quick to his feet, trying to get pass them. "Is he okay?" He asked quickly and Hange grabbed his shoulders. "He's fine... he's sleeping right now." Eren physically relaxed and sighed in relief. "Can I-"

"Yes you go see him." They said and finally moved aside to let Eren in. The omega practically bolted to be next to him and smiled happily. "I'm so glad you are okay... you worried so much... I don't know what I would do if you didn't make it..." he grabbed Levi's pale hand and kissed it gently. Looking at his closed eyes and running his free hand through his hair. "I love you so much.."

Another fifteen minutes went before Levi opened his eyes. He looked around the room, squinting his eyes and sighing softly. His silver eyes then landed on Eren and smiled softly. "Hey..." his voice was hoarse. His omega perked up and smiles brightly. "Levi..." he cried and hugged him tightly. "O-Ow.. Eren..." he breathed and the brunette pulled away. "Sorry.." he smiled more and wiped his tears. "I'm glad you are okay..." he whispered.

Levi nodded and hummed. "I promised you I would be, remember?" The two laughed softly and Levi pulled Eren in for a kiss. Eren happily kissed back, their lips molding together perfectly. Levi and Eren both smiled into the kiss, both extremely happy he other is okay.

"Kenny's dead." Eren suddenly spoke. Levi groaned and huffed. "Way to ruin the moment."

Eren laughed and rolled his eyes. "You should be happy."

"And why is that?"

"Because you're king now."

Levi hummed, caressing Erens cheek.

"And you're my queen..."

———————————————————
The end!

Shitty ending I know but so many people want me to finish the vampire one so I'm going to finish that one then finish kissing booth and I have another idea but it will be voltron. Btw I cried in season seven. They killed adashi before anything could happen ;-;

Anyway hoped you enjoy, thanks for reading!

Unedited