Chapter 12

Chapter 12:|: Despair and
Regret.

Levi watched as Eren walked out of his room, a frown finding its way on his face. He was shocked to see that Eren left that quickly, with no hesitation. The raven wasn't surprised though... He kind of knew that Eren would never feel the same.

Eren stood outside of Levi's door, for a couple seconds. He couldn't see Levi's face but he knew that the Alpha was upset. The brunette brought his hands to his hair and gripped his hair. "Damn Idiot... Making decisions with out letting me talk..." he growled and shook his head. "Why do I care..? I shouldn't care about him... he forced himself on to me... but I didn't do anything to stop him..." Eren argued with himself as he was walking down the hall. He walked into his room and shut the door behind him, he leaned on the door and sighed loudly.

Eren stared at the wall, he was confused. He hadn't felt anything before with Levi.... But now, he was actually upset about Levi breaking things off between the two. "I shouldn't care! I didn't care before!" He yelled to himself and tears clouded his vision. He quickly brought the palm of his hands and roughly wiped away the tears.

~•~

It's been a couple days, and as of right now Eren was doing errands for Petra. He had made himself suppress his emotions about Levi and sighed as  he passed Levi's door. He stopped in front of it and walked up to it. "He still hasn't come out..." Hange said as they looked at Eren. The omega turned to the Beta and looked into their sad eyes. "Is he okay...? I mean you are the only one that sees him." Eren asked and moved closer to them.

Hange shook their head. "He only speaks when he needs something and half the time he doesn't want anything. He's only eaten twice in the span of five days..." Eren frowned  hearing the words fall from Hange's mouth. "Look... I don't know what happened to you two... but you need figure it out fast, he isn't one to give up this easily and I hate seeing him like this..."

Eren looked to the door and knocked on it, hesitantly. "Go away, Hange..." Levi mumbled, his voice raspy.  Hange looked to Eren and smiled sadly as they turned around, walking back in the direction they came from.

Eren opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. 'What am I doing...? He's not my problem.. I don't care what happens to him...' Eren thought, but he knocked again anyway. He could hear Levi grumble something and the door flew open. "Hange! I don't give fuck what you want! I said go away!!" When dull silver eyes met slightly scared emerald ones, it went silent.

"Eren... I-" he cut himself off and looked away. "Did Petra send you...? What is it, that she needs?" Levi mumbled and ran his fingers through his messy hair. Eren looked the Alpha up and down, he was surprised really. He'd never expect to see Levi so... unorganized and messy.

"Uh... Petra didn't send me... I actually don't know why I'm here..." Eren explained and scratched the back of his neck. If Levi couldn't look any sadder, he did. "Oh... I guess... I should let you get back to work then..." The door started to close and Eren panicked slightly. The brunette quickly put his hand on the door, stopping it from closing. "What Eren?"  The alpha's voice sounding almost angry.

"Let's talk..." Eren mumbled and pushed the door open. "Talk about what? Why do you even care? You were so happy to leave, once I said that it was over. You are making my heart hurt, I didnt want this..." Levi's voice cracked as he rambled about his feelings and he walked back into the room, hiding his face from on coming tears. "If You didn't want it, then why did you end it?" Eren questioned.

"Because... I didn't want my uncle to hurt you... Even though you won't ever feel the same... I-I love you... You're my mate...I'm going to love you no matter how you feel..." Levi paused and looked at Eren. "Why... why are y-" The raven was cut off when he suddenly felt soft, warm lips crash into his. He gasped at the warm hands on his cheeks and the faint sound of the door clicking shut was heard. Levi raised his hands and rested them on top of Eren's, it took him a minute to register what was happening, but eventually he kissed back. After a couple of seconds, Eren pulled away and rested his forehead on Levi's. The two stared  at each other before Eren broke the silence.

"I love you too, you idiot..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Authors note:
I feel like this chapter is kind of shit. But I hope y'all liked it. Fist off, I want to say thank you for supporting this book. It's almost to 20k! That's freaking amazing!  Thank you so much! I also have a question. How would you feel if the roles were switched, just a bit. I got this idea from a book that i read on here. I don't remember what it's called, but Anyway. Levi is the Alpha and Eren's an omega. Well anyway, Eren has strong enough pheromones to over power an Alpha's... So I was thinking I can do that. I can have a mixture of uke Levi and seme Eren and seme Levi and uke Eren. Just some suggestions :)
But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for putting up with crazy ass schedule. It's appreciated<3

Love,
Levi