Chapter 2

Chapter Two:|:  Follow, Listen and don't ask questions.

"Princess." Eren said as he bowed, looking to the ground. "I have packed everything for your stay with the Ackerman's." The brown haired teen stated blankly.

"And you?" Petra said softly, making the boy stand up straight. He gave her a confused look, putting his hands behind his back.

"Me? Not to be rude, but what do you mean?"

"You are coming with. I'm sure I asked someone to tell you this."

Eren shook his head. "I didn't hear anything about me going with. I don't think there is a point in me going."

"Nonsense! You are my most trusted and hard working servant! Why wouldn't I bring you along?!"

The servant just shrugged his shoulders. "I will go get my things ready. I am sorry for the confusion princess."

With that said Eren dismissed himself and turned, heading to his room. Once he made it to his room he flopped face first into the bed, letting out a sigh. The softness of the white comforter almost made the young teen fall asleep. It took all his will power to push himself out of the bed and start packing the necessities for his trip.

When he was done he headed back out of the room and made his way to Petra's room, knocking on her door and stating his name so she knew who it is.

"Ah. Eren is everything ready?" Her voice was soft and Eren could smell a faint scent of roses and strawberries.

He hummed in response to her question and held the door open for her. "Let us get going madam, we are to arrive at dawn. We do not want to be late to meet your future husband, now do we?"

She smiled brightly and nodded her head, making her way to the carriage. The wind blowing her strawberry blonde hair to the side. Eren rushed over to the carriage and opened the door, holding his hand out to help her in.

"Thank you Eren, you are so sweet." She stated, pinching his cheeks softly. Petra took his hand and stepped into the carriage, the servant following behind. The boy hit the back of the carriage, letting the coachman know it was okay to leave.

With that the carriage started moving. Eren looked out the window, watching all the green scenery go by. Petra on the other side, facing him reading a book.

~•~

Levi sat at the dining table with his uncle in complete silence, the alpha picking at his food not wanting to eat.

"Levi. Eat. You need to be strong and healthy for Petra tomorrow." The older man said sternly.

The raven clicked his tongue in annoyance, pushing the plate away. "I am heading to bed."

"I will send Hange to-"

"Don't send shitty glasses. I don't need them annoying me even more than I am now."

The king sighed anger evident in his voice. Levi smirked and started to make his way to his room. Once the Alpha made it to his room, he grabbed a book and laid on his bed. He began reading it, until sleep overtook him the book falling to his chest.

~•~

"Eren. Eren." The princess shook her servants shoulder trying to wake him up. After a couple tries she gave up being gentle.

"Eren!!" The boy jumped with wide eyes.

"I am so so-" He began, but was cut off by a yawn.

"It's okay. I understand that you were tired."

Eren nodded and got out of the carriage. He fixed his clothes and lended his hand out for Petra.

"We're here Princess."

New chapter! Hope y'all liked it!

~Shiro <3