Chapter 16

Chapter sixteen:|: Nothing more than strangers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Levi had been in his room, only coming out when he was called, needed food, water or just to talk to Petra. "Levi." Petra said softly as they sat at the table, drinking his tea. An emotionless expression. "Yes?" He answered, Eren walking in and he lit up when he saw Levi. Though Levi paid no attention to the brunette. "You can't keep doing this. You can't ignore him." The raven rolled his eyes, growling lowly. "I can and I will. I don't care about what he does or who he is with. This was his decision, he should've never came here." Eren frowned and looked down. "Levi I am really sorry."

"You have no right to call me by my name. It's your majesty and who the hell gave you the right to talk?" Levi hissed, standing and slamming his hands on the table. Eren flinched, tears bringing his eyes as he walked closer to the alpha and cupped his cheeks. "Look at me, I'm sorr-" Levi pushed Eren away and felt tears in his own eyes. "I told you not to talk to me and don't you dare lay your hands on me!" He yelled, his voice cracking in the middle of his sentence.

No other words were exchanged between them as Levi turned on his heel and walked out of the dining room. "Eren..." Petra spoke, standing from her seat. "You need to fix this." Eren nodded, fiddling with his sleeve. Everything felt so empty and lonely, Eren knew he ruined everything but didn't know how to fix it.

"I don't know what to do." He mumbled. "How am I suppose to fix this? What am I suppose to do if he won't even look at me, let me touch him or just talk to him...?" Petra sighed and shrugged her shoulders, the room going silent. He just wanted to be with Levi again. He wanted to be wrapped in his arms, whispering sweet nothings into each others ears.

The Omega slumped into a seat and covered his face. "I'm an idiot... I'm such a fucking idiot..."

"No you aren't." Petra spoke.

"I am."

"You aren't..."

"I-"

"You messed up, everyone messes up and makes mistakes. You did a fucked up thing but you didn't go through with it. If you love him as much as you say you do then get him back. Make him fall in love with you again."

Eren laughed bitterly. "I don't think I can make him fall in love with me again..."

Petra sighed, walking over to the Omega and patting his back. "You'll figure something out, I promise." She whispered before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out my new book I just published. It's called the kissing booth, based off the Netflix movie. But it's Eren, Levi and Isabel. The prologue is out, so I hope you enjoy it ❤️
-Blue.