Chapter 4 - Childish Behavior

So Justin has a few friends over and he's acting really weird. I know something isn't right.

As I walked out of the kitchen, I noticed Justin wasn't with them. He's about to be mad at me, but I need to talk to him and I know he isn't going to tell his friends to leave. I quickly walked over to Khalil.

"Do you guys mind leaving? I really need to talk to Justin about something important. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important" I asked Khalil. He stood up slowly.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me.

"We've just been having problems and I want to work it out" I told him. He nodded understand.

We haven't really had "problems" more like I know he's been taking pills and I need to have a serious talk about it with him. Because I can't let him keep doing this.

"No problem. I'll see you later" he told me then looked at the other two guys and nodded his head towards the front door. I knew if I asked Khalil there wouldn't be a problem because he respects me and Justin. I heard Justin coming down the stairs so I turned around to see a confused Justin.

"Where did they go?" He asked pissed off so I'm assuming he is catching on.

"I asked them to leave-" he cut me off.

"Oh so it's like that?" Justin asked me with a laugh. I rolled my eyes. "You just make them leave once I go upstairs to change?" He snapped at me.

"We need to talk" I told him shaking my head.

"Oh my god" he mumbled as he shook his head too.

"What? Are you high or drunk this time? You're high right?" I asked him getting closer to him.

"Oh you're ridiculous" He said and tried to walk past me.

"You can't just own up to anything" I said standing in front of him.

"I don't need this" he said looking me in my eyes. His eyes almost bloodshot red. I knew he was high. "I'm not a child"

"Maybe stop acting like one"

"You know what? We're done" he said laughing. I looked at him confused.

"What?"

"You and I are done. We're done. I'm going to fucking bed" he said before turning around and walking up the stairs. I sat on the couch and just stared at the floor. That all happened so fast. What the fuck?

***

"Babe wake up" I heard Justin's voice and felt his hand on my arm. I opened my eyes a little and saw I'm in the living room. I guess I fell asleep on the couch last night. "Come on go upstairs love" I heard him say softly. I sat up and looked at him confused.

"I'm not your girlfriend remember" I mumbled to him as I moved my legs to the edge of the couch and slid away from him a little.

"I'm sorry for that. I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry for being so mean" he told me. I just nodded. "I just got so annoyed that you made them leave"

"I know. And I'm sorry for doing that. I just was pissed and wanted to talk to you." I told him. "And you doing that made it look so easy to just leave me like that" I added.