Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry

Madison: girl... can u talk rn????
Madison: it's important

Me: yeah whats up

Madison: wyd? where r u

Me: im at home alone why?

Madison: r u and justin still broken up

Me: yes i still haven't talked to him since he left the house yesterday
Me: i pretended to be sleeping before he left this morning for the studio
Me: again why?
Me: ur worrying me

Madison: someone posted a picture of him out last night and I thought u should see it before u talk to him

Me: okay let me see it

Madison:

_______

I just stared at the picture in shock. So this is what he does when we break up? Or if we are fighting? I know that photo was taken last night because that's what he was wearing before he left.

It's clear that girls hand was on the back of his neck then there's another girl next to him. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I had a bad gut feeling all night. I couldn't sleep. Plus I'm not stupid. We broke up the other day and he was seen with a bunch of girls. Anyone can figure out what happened.

I shook my head and put my phone into my pocket. I don't want to be here for whenever he gets home. Which should be soon. I'll go hang with Madison or Kian and Jc. I don't know, but I know I don't want to see or talk to Justin right now.

I sat up from the couch and slid on my slides that are by the back door. I'm not even changing. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my wallet before running back down. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard the garage door shut. Fuck.

"Hey" I heard Justin's voice. I looked over quickly and saw him alone. I just looked away and shook my head. "Can we talk?" He asked me.

"No" I said and tried to walk past him, but he blocked me.

"Please" he begged me. I looked into his eyes and I just wanted to give in. "I'm sorry for all the issues I've caused. I'm sorry for trying to hide things from you. I'm sorry for being a dick about it too" he started to say and I slowly nodded.

"Honestly I would have forgave you already and we could have been fine" I told him and he looked at me confused. "But after leaving me yesterday you decided to go party with some girls, so I don't really care if you're sorry or not" I told him and his face dropped.

"I was with the guys-" I cut him off.

"Bullshit" I said as I pulled out my phone. I quickly showed him the picture and he looked guilty. "Why try to lie to me? Again?" I asked as I put my phone back in my pocket. He sighed loudly and shook his head.