Chapter 20 - Memories

It's been about four days since VidCon and I felt like I really missed California. My city, my friends, everything over there. The day after VidCon, I went back to Canada and decided I was going to go back to Los Angeles. So I packed my bags again and took the next flight out the day after. And now I've been in LA again for last two days. I'm staying in this really nice high security hotel.

But that's not all that happened the day I was back in Canada for the day, Pattie called me and asked to meet up with me. She was back in town for a few days before going on vacation with Justin for a couple of days.

**Flashback**

"So how are you holding up?" Pattie asked me then took a sip of her coffee. I sighed knowing that conversation was coming. We been at this coffee shop for about thirty minutes now and have just been talking about what we have been doing recently.

"I'm honestly not handling the break up well at all. It obviously was my decision, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. My world just completely shattered and I honestly think I'll never get over this" I explained to her as I just looked down into my coffee cup.

"You guys were best friends who are in love. It's not going to be easy. I know you like you are my daughter and obviously I know my son very well, you will forever love each other. The bond you guys have is so unbreakable" She said and I looked back up at her. "I believe you guys will find your way back to each other in the future" she told me.

"I love him more than anything. I want him to be great. I'll always support him, even if it's from a distance. He was my best friend. I'll always love him"

**End Of Flashback**

It was nice to see Pattie again. It's been so long. We talked about so much. We were together for almost three hours. And now I've just been looking through my photos reliving all memories. Which might I add was a bad idea. Because my whole live I had Justin by my side so he is in 95% of my memories.

For the last ten minutes I've been looking at all the pictures I took on Justin's last tour. It's a bad idea, I know, but I just can't get myself to look away. It was such a fun time. I got to the next photo and it's of Justin before he went on stage. I always loved this photo. I remember it was my home screen for a few months.

 I remember it was my home screen for a few months

I sighed as I just stared at the picture of him. He's so handsome. I miss seeing that face everyday. Waking up to him every morning. Getting to see him smile and laugh and just being himself. I miss everything expect the fights and all the drama that was involved.

I jumped as I heard a knock at my hotel door. Who the hell could that be? I took my laptop off my lap and just placed it on the bed as I got up. I quickly walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole to see Madison. I opened the door and she was standing there smiling.

"Hey" I said confused as I stepped aside.

"I brought food because you need to eat" she told me as she stepped in with a bag in her hand.