Chapter 23 - We're Happy Again

"No!" I yelled while laughing still so hard and running down the hallways of our home.

"I'm so much faster than you!" Justin joked as he chased after me laughing just as hard as me.

"No you're-" I was cut off by him grabbing me from behind. We both were laughing loudly as he pulled me against him.

"I got you" He said in my ear.

"Well this is good to see" I heard causing me to look up quickly. I saw Scooter and Allison standing by our front door with big smiles. Justin didn't let go of me.

"Hey guys" Justin said to him happily.

"Hi" I said back smiling and trying to catch my breath from running around the house. Justin let go and stood next to me.

"You guys have plans tonight?" Allison asked us. I looked over at Justin who shook his head.

"What's up?" Justin asked her as he leaned against the wall. He quickly looked up at me and grabbed my hand. He gently pulled me to him getting a giggle out of me. I leaned against him and looked back at Scooter and Allison. Who look very happy watching us.

"Well we were thinking we should have a big dinner tonight. I have this nice restaurant I want to go to and I think we should all go with obviously us, Ryan, whoever else. Just have a good time" Scooter suggested.

"I would love that" I answered him.

"I would too. It would be fun" Justin agreed.

"Okay so we can go at seven, good with you guys?" He asked us.

"Yeah, that's perfect." Justin told him. "Just let me know what time you guys are coming over so I know what time to be back here by because I want to take her somewhere in a little bit" I looked back at Justin confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he started to smirk.

"That's a surprise, baby girl" He told me and I started to smile. Of course he wants to surprise me. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Don't ask questions" he joked and we both laughed.

"Well you guys have fun. We'll be here by six-ish" Allison told us as she started to back up towards the door. "I'm happy to see you guys like this again"

"Thank you" I said back and leaned my head back against Justin. He squeezed me a little bit and leaned his head against mine.

Honestly, as bad as the break hurt the entire time, we needed a break. Because now we are back and better than ever. It was needed. Even though we were actually done and didn't take it as a break. But it's in the past now. We're happy again.

We've been back together for a week now and it was been so amazing. It feels good and I feel good. We haven't been out in public together yet, but today will be the day. We haven't even posted anything together yet, but like I said today will be the day we do. Or I know I will.

But I feel like Justin did fix his ways. It feels good again and like I have nothing to worry about. We had such a long talk the day and the day after we got back together. I feel normal again.

I'm not going to lie the first few days I didn't fully believe things were going to be different. I mean, I feel like anyone might feel that way. But I was skeptical and I did something, the second night back, that I don't know if it was wrong or acceptable considering everything.

**Flashback**

I took deep breaths as I held Justin's locked phone in my hands. As I debate with myself if I want to go through it to make sure things really are going to be different. That he isn't talking to all the girls he was talking to before. But I somehow feel bad for wanting to go through his phone.