Chapter 18 - Haunting Me

"Would it be crazy if I asked you to ship me some of my clothes? I need some of my things" I asked Scooter and I heard him sigh. I called him to see how everything is over there and to see if he can ship some clothes to me. Not all of it obviously just some things. It's been one month since I left and obviously I didn't pack enough clothes for more than one month.

"Okay. I'll have Allison come here and pick things out for you because I wouldn't know what to grab" he told me and I slightly laughed.

"Good idea. Thank you" I said back.

"Do you want me to tell Justin or-" I cut him off.

"I don't really care" I said and sighed.

"I- uh, okay. I just know his reaction isn't going to be good" he said back.

"Well I need clothes. Maybe don't tell him. I-I don't know. You can decide. I just need some of my clothes. I've been wearing the same things over and over" I explained to him.

"Okay, Jamie. I'll go call Allison" he said and sighed again.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to put you in the middle. I just don't know who else to call and ask-" he cut me off.

"No no don't be sorry. It's okay. Justin probably won't let anyone else go through your stuff other than me or Allison or whoever else he is close with that is close to you as well" he told me.

"I guess so" I quietly said back. We said our goodbyes and hung up then I looked over at Ally and Chaz. "Justin's going to freak out. I hope they keep this on the down low" I told them.

"Knowing Scooter, he's going to tell Justin. He isn't going to sneak around him" Chaz pointed out.

"That's true" I said back and leaned against the couch. "I feel guilty for asking for that favor"

"Don't. It's not like it's your whole closet." Ally told me. I nodded somewhat agreeing.

**Justins P.O.V**

"Hey Allison. I didn't know you were coming over too" I said to her as her and Scooter walked into my living room. I've just been sitting on the couch all day just drinking by myself. Well I smoked first and now I'm slowly drinking. I just don't know what to do.

"You didn't?" She asked confused then looked at Scooter and crossed her arms.

"What?" I asked now confused too. Scooter took a deep breath and looked over at me again.

"So Jamie called me yesterday-" I cut him off quickly.

"What did she say?" I asked as I leaned forward instead of leaning against the couch. They both looked each other once more before looking back at me again.

"She asked if we can send some of her clothes to her" he told me.

My heart dropped. She's not coming back anytime soon. I think I really lost her this time.

"Fuck!" I yelled and threw my phone across the room. I put my face in my hands and took deep breaths. "She's gone for good, isn't she?" I asked and looked up at them.

"That doesn't mean she's not coming back, Justin." Allison told me.

"Yeah, it just means she will be gone a little longer. Doesn't mean she's gone for good" Scooter agreed with her.

"She's been gone for weeks, man. I think she's really done with me" I said as I shook my head then put my face back in my hands. "Fuck, bro" I mumbled into my hands.

She really left a month ago and never came back. I miss her. It hurts. "Fuck" I said loudly as I lifted my head and kicked the coffee table in front of me.