Chapter 24 - So Many Memories

**Flashback**

"But it's a good movie" I protested against Justin. I want him to watch Twilight with me later and he refuses to because he saw it once already.

"How many times have you watched it?" He asked me as he looked back up at me. We are sitting on the swings at the park near his house.

"Does it matter?" I asked and he started to laugh. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You're annoying" I mumbled as I started to kick the dirt around.

"Shut up, you know you love me" he said so I looked up at him and he had a little smirk on his face. I looked away and shook my head.

"Can you believe we're going to be freshman next week?" I asked Justin as I kept kicking the dirt around again. He didn't answer so I looked up to see him staring at the road with a smirk. I looked over to where he was looking at and saw this girl Becca walking by. She was smiling over at Justin. I looked back at him to see him smirking and he did that little hair flip he does. All the girls love when he does that. I don't get it. "Ew" I said out loud and he laughed as he looked back over at me.

"What? Jealous?" He joked with me.

"Again, ew. No way" I said and stood up. "Let's just go back to my house" I said and shook my head.

"Alright shawty-" I cut him off.

"Do not call me that" I said in disgust and he started to laugh.

"It's so funny making you annoyed" he said smiling. I shoved him and started to walk.

**End Of Flashbacks**

"And you still love to annoy me" I said to Justin as we both laugh.

"Sometimes" he joked as he reached over and grabbed my hand.

We are currently in Canada sitting in the same park we used to go to all the time as kids or just when we wanted to be outside. So we're on the same swings we used to just sit at.

The park is between his old house and mine so it was always easy for us to just meet here. Not even just when we were in middle school, but high school too. Whenever I needed to get out of the house and go on a walk at night. He would offer to come meet me here so I won't be alone. He would never ever take no as an answer.

**Flashback**

"You know you didn't have to meet me here" I said to Justin as I walked into the park. I saw him sitting on the swings waiting for me. He looked up from his phone and slightly smiled.

"I always do" he said back as he locked his phone and slid it into his sweatshirt pocket.

"And every single time I tell you that you-" he cut me off.

"Don't have to. I know, Jam. But one, I'm not going to let you walk around at this hour alone. And two, if you're upset, you know I'm there for you every single time." He told me and I sat down on the swing next to him. I smiled over at him a little.

"That's why you're my best friend" I said back and he smiled wider and nodded.

"Never getting rid of me" He joked making me giggle. "So what's wrong? Why did you want to get air and come here?" He asked me seriously now. I sighed and looked away.

"Just life, J" I said back and stared at the street in the distance. "I just-" I stopped and sighed. "I know we are only sixteen, but I have no idea what I want to do with my life. And every time I figure something out, something ruins it. Every time I think I found a guy to treat me right, I'm wrong" I ranted and quickly wiped a tear that fell.