Chapter 29 - I Love You

**Justin's P.O.V**

Tonight is my first award show back. I don't want to show that I'm nervous and I hope no one will be able to tell.

Today is also Valentine's Day.

It's currently ten in the morning and I am packing for vacation. We leave tomorrow morning, but I'll have no time today to pack. Jamie is also packing right now in the other room. I'm going to take her out for an early lunch when we are done packing. Then we have to come back here to get ready for the award show.

I'm just so excited for vacation. It will be the best time of our lives. It's going to be a vacation to remember forever.

I heard a knock and looked up to see Scooter standing in the day way.

"Where's Jamie?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"Packing in the other room" I told him and he started to smile.

"You ready for your vacation?" he asked quietly as he walked over to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Definitely" I said back in the same tone as him.

"Let me know all details, man. I'm leaving right now because I have some people to meet before tonight so I'll see you later on" he said then patted my back.

"Thank you. I'll see you later" I said with a smile then he nodded and walked out. I took a deep breath then opened up the drawer in my nightstand. I moved some papers out of the way and grabbed the small box that I had hidden for a few days. I shut the nightstand then walked back over to my bag and placed it in there. I packed the rest of my clothes then zipped the bag up. As if just on time, Jamie walked into the room with a huge smile on her face.

"I just finished packing" she told me as she walked over to me. She looks so happy and that just brings me so much joy. I faced her and wrapped my arms around her small waist.

"I finished too" I said back to her. She put her hands on my chest and I smiled back at her. She is so beautiful. It still hard to believe I almost lost her for good. I can't live without her. It honestly was really hard for the two months I was without her. I'm not letting her go this time. I won't do anything to jeopardize our relationship. I meant it when I said this is for life.

I've been madly in love with her for over three years now. It's about time I make her my wife. Some people might think it's too soon, but my love for her is so extremely strong. Plus, I've known her since forever so I know her better than I know myself. I'm ready for this.

**Jamie's P.O.V**

"There's going to be so many people out there waiting and it's making me really nervous." I told Justin honestly. He looked over at me then grabbed my hand.

"Remember when you went to VidCon over the summer? You were okay then right?" He asked me and I looked at him confused.

"How did you know about that? We weren't together" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Let's just say, I was still paying attention to you" he told me with smile causing me to smile with him. So he kept track of me like I did with him. That's cute. "But listen, you were okay right? Everyone's eyes were on you and did you panic?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"No, surprisingly, I was okay. I wasn't nervous anymore" I answered back to him.

"And that's what will happen now. Plus, I'll be right next to you, with my arm around you." He told me and I smiled again.

"You're right" I said back quietly. We both looked out the window as the car came to a stop. I took a deep breath. There's so many people and so many photographers. At least most eyes will be on Justin. Sometimes I forget Justin is the one of the most famous celebrities. Justin stepped out of the car then faced me and held his hand out for me. I happily took it and he helped me step out of the car.